Oronde? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Oronde?

Nick13

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
i saw someone mention Oronde Gadsden in the post about favourite dolphin player who had their career cut short by injury and i was thinking, whatever happened to this guy? i know he left in FA to seek a larger contract but he obviously didnt get it. The dolphins are in need of a WR, hell if James McKnight offered to return, we must be desperate. So, why not try to bring Gadsden back in? dont tell me you dont miss him flexing after those endzone catches...

Nick13 said:
i saw someone mention Oronde Gadsden in the post about favourite dolphin player who had their career cut short by injury and i was thinking, whatever happened to this guy? i know he left in FA to seek a larger contract but he obviously didnt get it. The dolphins are in need of a WR, hell if James McKnight offered to return, we must be desperate. So, why not try to bring Gadsden back in? dont tell me you dont miss him flexing after those endzone catches...

McKnight is desperate, not us.

I have always been a fan of OG, but he is getting old and i think he has an injury that hasnt gotten better.

i think orande would be great if he is healthy sign him for one year and see what he has. but what was the whole thing with james mcknight i missed that whole story what ewxactly happened.

Oronde wasnt resigned cuz he wasnt too much a of healthy player, McKnight was on the Giants this season, but was injured in the preseason with Turf-Toe or a foot fracture...

That man could catch anything that was even near him. He made Jay look like a great QB at times because of the catch's he had. Ok well a bit of an overstatement but he had a awesome pair of hands.

Isn't Gadsden coaching or something for some type of football team? He either owns them or coaches them.

I like Gadsden alot actually but him and his joke of an agent made one of the biggest mistakes I've ever seen in the NFL. Had Gadsden signed the contract the Dolphins offered him originally instead of holding he he may have been a factor in 2003 and may have still been a Dolphin in 2004. That holdout, where he finally reported in miserable shape, ruined his football career.

Back
Top Bottom