Orton | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Orton

Joe Flipper

Starter
Reaction score
I told ya all.....we should have drafted Orton.....i said it draft day....im saying it again.....:yell:

He was actually my fav QB in the draft......Always been a Big Orton guy

ronnie brown, matt roth, channing crowder, and travis daniels.

nope, can't say i'd trade any of them for kyle orton.

Im not sure but i think we had a chance to get him and Saban choose Alabi in the 5th round

Finsletmedown said:
Im not sure but i think we had a chance to get him and Saban choose Alabi in the 5th round

Orton was drafted in the 4th.

Joe Flipper said:
I told ya all.....we should have drafted Orton.....i said it draft day....im saying it again.....:yell:

You got that right. He tore it up again tonight. We could of had him in the 2nd, the 3rd, or the 4th round. That would of just been a wasted pick in the 4th now wouldnt it? Great value at QB. Kyle needed a lil' groomin, well worth his 4th round selection though. Oh well, enjoy!

just goes to show that mel kiper really doesn't know what the hell is talking about, nor any of the draft "experts." hell, even the nfl teams. the guy starts the college season tearing up defenses like they're wet paper bags. then he gets injured, misses some games, comes back and plays, still injured, doesn't look too good and he falls off the face of the earth as far as draft status goes. now, of course, he looks like the best qb in the draft.

Joe Flipper said:

I don't get the point of this post. So? We'll just get an even better quarterback in the next off-season.

kingnate85 said:
I don't get the point of this post. So? We'll just get an even better quarterback in the next off-season.
Really? Who? Let me guess, we're gonna trade for Rivers. Or we gonna draft Leinart. I highly doubt we do either.

mee too hes from iowa and ive been following him since high school

Picking Orton wa soemthing we could have done, and I think it will be remembered that he was only a 4th rounder when he becomes a decent QB. I think he will end up the starter in Chicago by the 5th or 6th week.

death7star said:
saban is waiting for next year which is teh year of teh QB and LT.

we need leinart.

Probably only one or the other. Not both. Draft a stud LT or a stud QB with our 1st rounder. Leinart, Jacobs, Ferguson.......so many options.

Back
Top Bottom