O'Shea Fired | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

O'Shea Fired

We've decided to roll with Rosen
But wait, Rosen sucks!
Not your decision
GFY
Your fired

My guess is that it is Flores and O Shea not on the same page for something like Rosen's development or some other behind the scenes vision thing. Considering the talent limitations, I was pleased with the play calling and level of aggressiveness on offense.

Or, as others have pointed out, someone in the wings that Flores prefers
Maybe someone he couldn't initially attract due to his first-year HC status.

With the movements of McDaniels it could be that o Shea follows him or goes back to the patriots?

I’m guessing it isn’t performance-based. Who wants to bet there were philosophical differences between the HC and OC that we never caught wind of because Flores runs a really tight-lipped program?

Wow.

I wonder if this is linked to the story that Rosen was only brought in to appease O’Shea, who lobbied hard for him.

Either way doesn’t look good for the theory that Rosen was being developed in the background with a legit chance to start next year.

I don’t understand any of this. These are the same coaches that got production and wins from the worst roster in football.

I thought he did respectable given it was his first year and he was given garbage. We were ranked 27th on offense I believe, though, so that played a role in guessing
Agreed.

Pretty surprised with this one... I figured he was safe like everyone else, this year was a pass. Was our scheme really that bad? Wonder who Flores may replace him with, if he has anyone in mind

Back
Top Bottom