O'Shea Fired | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

O'Shea Fired

I'm calling it here, BB is retiring, McDaniels will take over as HC and O'Shea will be the O coordinator. BB looked pretty defeated yesterday, maybe he doesn't have it in him any longer. I wonder if there still is a struggle between Kraft and BB over Brady...

sure, Rosen has trade value. He's 22, a first round pick, some desperate team will give up a 3rd for him. If we can get a 3rd for him, we better take it now that we have the chance.

first off, can we not hire anyone with the last name Brady? Second off, no college coaches please. If we are going for OC, go for Caldwell or Rivera or Shurmur.

We are now blaming the first year OC for a trade that didn't pan out? Chris Grier is the most powerful being in the universe. His super power? Not being held accountable for anything, ever.

Nope. O Shea was an advocate for Rosen but that is not the reason. There were some other decisions that the coaches didnt agree on who should and shouldn't play. And some philosophical differences

I'm calling it here, BB is retiring, McDaniels will take over as HC and O'Shea will be the O coordinator. BB looked pretty defeated yesterday, maybe he doesn't have it in him any longer. I wonder if there still is a struggle between Kraft and BB over Brady...
I love the theory but I'm not convinced we're going to get rid of Bill that easily. Think he'll stick around for the post Brady mini rebuild and groom his son to take over one day.

Back
Top Bottom