OT A. Meadows : Why Not??? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OT A. Meadows : Why Not???

Originally posted by BLITZKRIEG

Rick is trying. However, in the FA market there is no try, only do or do not.....

:fire:

Yoda!?!

Originally posted by DrAstroZoom
BLITZ, it's not like Rick's not trying:

1) Woody signed an obscenely overpriced deal with the Lions. If we match the Lions' offer, we're looking at not being able to spend enough money to adequately upgrade the rest of the line. Woody can't play all five positions.

2) Tait (and more to the point, Mrs. Tait) wanted to stay in the Midwest. Our offer was very competitive, and reports indicate money had little or nothing to do with his decision. Do you want Rick to wave his magic wand and transform South Beach into Springfield, Illinois?

3) Dolfan954 addressed the McIntosh situation very well. I'd rather us find out about his bum ankles now than after he's signed -- requiring us to shuttle him in and out of the starting lineup all year.

Sorry to :fire: but this is the third thread in which I've seen you complain about Rick's O-line screw-ups this offseason, and it's just ridiculous.

:yell: I SECOND THAT!!!!

Some dude name section126 is starting the "Dolfan Cray Baby Day Care":cry:

I am backing Rick, Dave, and whoever is our starting QB for the upcoming season....

I AM YOUR VOICE OF REASON...

LOL:lol:

Originally posted by DolFinatic718

:yell: I SECOND THAT!!!!

Some dude name section126 is starting the "Dolfan Cray Baby Day Care":cry:

I am backing Rick, Dave, and whoever is our starting QB for the upcoming season....

I AM YOUR VOICE OF REASON...

LOL:lol:

You don't know me...........and I have never seen you here.....what is your problem?

Read the TOS.

and oh yeah, Spielman has gotten everybody he targeted.........

:lol:

Originally posted by BLITZKRIEG
This sucks about D. McIntosh.....

You would think they'd give the guy a physical the minute he stepped off the plane. Instead they wait until an hour prior to announcing him as our new starting RT???.....

Rick screwed this one up bad. We've basically got no other options at RT now. It's either going to be A. Meadows or J. Brown, and neither are as good as T. Wade. Looks like we'll be downgrading at RT this year...

NOT GOOD. NOT GOOD AT ALL!!!!:yell:

Even the RG position is running on empty. We're in trouble again along the OL....

PHINZ RULE!!!:fire:

I highly disagree, orlando brown was a former pro bowl player.

Back
Top Bottom