Other FA's who could affect what we do in draft... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Other FA's who could affect what we do in draft...

Hopefully he signs with Miami or signs with a team in the NFC.

Most of those guys won't make it to FA which is why it's pointless to talk about it now. It's going to be in massive flux until about 2-3 weeks before FA opens. The list should be more accurate after the first week of cuts.

Personally, i dont think CLements is that great. he just seems to have huge games against miami for some reason.

Well I do not know on this statement. He struggles in Zone but if you lock him up on the number one, better look elswhere. He is a much better Man corner than Zone. This is the reason Why I do not think the Bills will resign him unfortunately. Because with a cover two you do not need shut down corners.

Most of those guys won't make it to FA which is why it's pointless to talk about it now. It's going to be in massive flux until about 2-3 weeks before FA opens. The list should be more accurate after the first week of cuts.
What kind of logic is that? We won't know if Joey is cut until after the draft, so it's pointless to talk about it now... we won't know if Saban is seriously going to consider taking the 'Bama job until the season is done, so it's pointless to talk about it now... we won't know who we'll target in the draft because FA still has to happen, so it's pointless to talk about it now...
is this your post on each and every thread on finheaven.com? Come on, man...

Clements was doing really bad in the beginning of the season but after he learned the system he was playing really great. So he is great when he knows the system.

What kind of logic is that? We won't know if Joey is cut until after the draft, so it's pointless to talk about it now... we won't know if Saban is seriously going to consider taking the 'Bama job until the season is done, so it's pointless to talk about it now... we won't know who we'll target in the draft because FA still has to happen, so it's pointless to talk about it now...
is this your post on each and every thread on finheaven.com? Come on, man...

and what's your point ?

Hopefully he signs with Miami or signs with a team in the NFC.

Why spend so much on Clements when you can have one of the other two for less. Hamlin and Samuel are guys we should look at. We don't need Surtain and Madison type guys because we don't play a lot of man and they are frankly far too expensive. A strong front 7 will work just fine more often than not. As far as I'm concerned its a rebuilding year anyway. We need to address the offense via the draft so acquire defensive talent via FA.

By the way with 40 million in cap space the Bills will keep London Fletcher so no point in hoping he leaves Buffalo.

Why spend so much on Clements when you can have one of the other two for less. Hamlin and Samuel are guys we should look at. We don't need Surtain and Madison type guys because we don't play a lot of man and they are frankly far too expensive. A strong front 7 will work just fine more often than not. As far as I'm concerned its a rebuilding year anyway. We need to address the offense via the draft so acquire defensive talent via FA.

By the way with 40 million in cap space the Bills will keep London Fletcher so no point in hoping he leaves Buffalo.

Fletcher might leave Buffalo. I don't want him to leave but don't be surprised to see him in free agency.

Back
Top Bottom