Other Goners on Fins Staff | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Other Goners on Fins Staff

Stoobz

Eschew the Onvious
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
no Crossman wtf
That is indeed a headscratcher @artdnj , Crossman must have pictures of McD wearing old ass sneakers and a Timex or something. Coach can't let that type of stuff get out there, obviously. Seriously though, how many games does this guy have to cost us before he's squib kicked to the curb? I just don't get it.

That is indeed a headscratcher @artdnj , Crossman must have pictures of McD wearing old ass sneakers and a Timex or something. Coach can't let that type of stuff get out there, obviously. Seriously though, how many games does this guy have to cost us before he's squib kicked to the curb? I just don't get it.
That’s funny and I agree

How many has he cost us?

Just curious.

How many has he cost us?

Just curious.
I should've said "how many games does this guy's unit have to cost us", but I felt weird talking about another guy's unit like that. Seriously though, in all honesty, just the most recent Bills game , that PR TD was an absolute backbreaker. Changed the whole damn game IMO. Probably an overreation on my part based on recency bias, thanks for making me take another look at it @harley_fins , but I still think he's gotta go. One would certainly hope that after two years of coordinating special teams he'd have more than a 50 yard Ced Wilson return as his calling card.

I should've said "how many games does this guy's unit have to cost us", but I felt weird talking about another guy's unit like that. Seriously though, in all honesty, just the most recent Bills game , that PR TD was an absolute backbreaker. Changed the whole damn game IMO. Probably an overreation on my part based on recency bias, thanks for making me take another look at it @harley_fins , but I still think he's gotta go. One would certainly hope that after two years of coordinating special teams he'd have more than a 50 yard Ced Wilson return as his calling card.
That is the bizarre thing to me about our return game. Berrios was a very good returner previously. Yet, until late in the season, it seemed like every return would just be a straight line run directly into contact. Almost as if conservatism was being coached into our return game. Don’t risk losing yards, always get the positive gain straight ahead.

We finally saw Berrios break one outside very late in the season and it was one of his only good returns on the year.

Coaches Ricardo Allen, Mike Judge, Brendan Farrell and offensive assistant Kolby Smith. No clue as to what that might mean, if anything.

Know little about the responsibilities of most of those guys. The Asst ST coach? If his responsibility was covering punts/KOs, that's a good thing. The return game wasn't too bad.

seeing a report that Asst D Line Coach Kenny Baker is moving on to University of Texas as their D line coach
Screaming Star Wars GIF

Hard to give a hard number obviously but let’s just say there’s plenty of room for improvement. I believe we ranked at the bottom of the league. if you think that unit played well more power to you but I disagree

They didn't play well. The poster asked how many more games is he going to cost us so I asked.

Reading comprehension.

Back
Top Bottom