Other Goners on Fins Staff | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Other Goners on Fins Staff

I should've said "how many games does this guy's unit have to cost us", but I felt weird talking about another guy's unit like that. Seriously though, in all honesty, just the most recent Bills game , that PR TD was an absolute backbreaker. Changed the whole damn game IMO. Probably an overreation on my part based on recency bias, thanks for making me take another look at it @harley_fins , but I still think he's gotta go. One would certainly hope that after two years of coordinating special teams he'd have more than a 50 yard Ced Wilson return as his calling card.
Oh I'm not advocating for the guy and want him replaced but I was just curious.

I agree that game still haunts me as well.

Oh I'm not advocating for the guy and want him replaced but I was just curious.

I agree that game still haunts me as well.
I can see it so clearly, the whole season just unravelling one missed tackle, one misstep at a time on that PR. Slo-mo, HD, I just can't shake it. As soon as that MF'er broke out into the open field I just resigned myself to another year closer to my demise with just two dusty-ass Lombardi's as a childhood memory, it was over right then and there. Gut-wrenching.

I would ask the NFL office to look into it, they like to *uc* with people anyway.

Coaches Ricardo Allen, Mike Judge, Brendan Farrell and offensive assistant Kolby Smith. No clue as to what that might mean, if anything.

Recardo Allen, Mike Judge and Kolbe Smith were Offensive Assistants. We still have Max McCaffery as an Offensive assistant. I don't know what an Offensive Assistant really is, but did we need four of them? I imagine letting go of those three opens up more space for other supporting coaches to be brought in.

Brenden Farrel was our Special Teams assistant. I think this indicates that we are going to try and improve out Special Teams coaching.

All of these coaches have been here two years or more, if that means anything.

Since all of these were lower tier coaches. I will chalk it up to allowing for coaching improvement by bringing in new blood and setting up some open coaching spots for our new DC to select.

Last edited:
Coaches Ricardo Allen, Mike Judge, Brendan Farrell and offensive assistant Kolby Smith. No clue as to what that might mean, if anything.

There getting rid of everyone accept those who needed replacing. Its a big scape goat show.

Danny Crossman big example. Getting rid of low level ST assistant and not the awful ST coach.

Low level offensive assistants let go instead of the guy who is actually at fault.

Last edited:
There getting rid of everyone accept those who needed replacing. Its a big scape goat show.

Danny Crossman big example. Getting rid of a k
low level ST assistant and not the awful ST coach.

Low level offesive assistants let go instead of the guy who is actually at fault.

Definitely concerning, McDaniel needs to grow a set

Agreed. No Crossman, no strength and conditioning coach cut. I feel this organization is at a point that they need to hire an outside consultant. Someone's pulling the wool over Ross' eyes.
That's the number one problem I have with Ross, he never hires anyone with complete autonomy to make the major decisions to affect change. He seems to be hands-off with deep pockets but I am not sure who, if anybody can fire anyone he wants. If it's Grier then that's problem numero uno.

Remember last years excuse was too many starters were hurt so special teams players were starting and not playing special teams. Crossman must have said deja vu

Back
Top Bottom