Other Goners on Fins Staff | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Other Goners on Fins Staff

I'm probably wrong, but hear me out. I've noted Mcd seems to not take advantage of the D scheme, bad challenges, D characteristics. Some of these can be the result of inept people in the booth. Were any of these assts in the booth relaying this info? Could Mcd be getting rid of inept assts? My inclination is the assts weren't the problem, but I'll not make that an absolute.

I'm probably wrong, but hear me out. I've noted Mcd seems to not take advantage of the D scheme, bad challenges, D characteristics. Some of these can be the result of inept people in the booth. Were any of these assts in the booth relaying this info? Could Mcd be getting rid of inept assts? My inclination is the assts weren't the problem, but I'll not make that an absolute.

Maybe there are some morons in the booth banging the table to pass the ball every time it’s 3rd and 1.

That would make me feel a lot better about things.

Crossman is a good coach.

Specials were sound all year outside of Mims return in a blow out and then late in the year when our injury report had 30 players on it.

Sanders saw a resurgence, Bailey is trash, idk if that's on Crossman or not.

But overall our specials were vastly improved this season.

Recardo Allen, Mike Judge and Kolbe Smith were Offensive Assistants. We still have Max McCaffery as an Offensive assistant. I don't know what an Offensive Assistant really is, but did we need four of them? I imagine letting go of those three opens up more space for other supporting coaches to be brought in.

Brenden Farrel was our Special Teams assistant. I think this indicates that we are going to try and improve out Special Teams coaching.

All of these coaches have been here two years or more, if that means anything.

Since all of these were lower tier coaches. I will chalk it up to allowing for coaching improvement by bringing in new blood and setting up some open coaching spots for our new DC to select.
An offensive assistant assists the offense. Clearly!

Specials were sound all year outside of Mims return in a blow out and then late in the year when our injury report had 30 players on it.

totally disagree, ST has been horrible, almost last in rankings. When is the last time we had a punt return, kick off return or any big play from that unit? It's a comedy of errors

totally disagree, ST has been horrible, almost last in rankings. When is the last time we had a punt return, kick off return or any big play from that unit? It's a comedy of errors
I had to re read his post to see if I was reading that right! Lol

Before dumping Bailey, Sanders kicking improved.

Berrios ranks pretty high on P/K return avg. Sanders was good.

Berrios ranks pretty high on P/K return avg. Sanders was good.
his punt return yards is less than 2 years with Jets so is Kick return yards. That being said comparing us to the Jets is sad to begin with. Sanders sucked last year, good this year, Bailey sucked. idk man, if you think being ranked 29 is acceptable more power to you. Penalties, miscues, zero big plays (or very few) is my criteria.

So we should base the performance on the last time we had a return TD?

Back
Top Bottom