Other Goners on Fins Staff | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Other Goners on Fins Staff

his punt return yards is less than 2 years with Jets so is Kick return yards. That being said comparing us to the Jets is sad to begin with. Sanders sucked last year, good this year, Bailey sucked. idk man, if you think being ranked 29 is acceptable more power to you. Penalties, miscues, zero big plays (or very few) is my criteria.

Wasn't implying he was top 3, but his rank is about avg, not horrible

Wasn't implying he was top 3, but his rank is about avg, not horrible
If you are speaking about Berrios I like him and want him used more tbh. I dislike everything about Crossman's unit as far as performance nothing specific to Berrios. I think the scheme has more to do about individual success than just an individual player except maybe Dion

Well, Berrios just put out his goodbye tweet. I liked him, but he did nothing for the offense, whether it was his fault or not.

Well, Berrios just put out his goodbye tweet. I liked him, but he did nothing for the offense, whether it was his fault or not.
It wasn't his fault. It's on the GM/Coaches who assembled a WR room where 4 of the top 6 WRs had ideal measurables or their most production in the slot....and that's if you count Tyreek at an outside guy. Tyreek is built like a slot and motions a lot for matchups and space. Waddle was a slot guy in college and does his best work in there with free releases and finding space underneath. Wilson had his best year playing slot in Dallas. Berrios and Cracraft are strictly slot guys. It's that type of roster building that lead the team to sign Robby Chosen.

Coaches Ricardo Allen, Mike Judge, Brendan Farrell and offensive assistant Kolby Smith. No clue as to what that might mean, if anything.

This is starting the smell bad…Judge? The guy who fixed the OL even when every week guys were down?

This is starting the smell bad…Judge? The guy who fixed the OL even when every week guys were down?
He was an offensive assistant coach for the Dolphins this past season. Before that, he held other positions with the team - his previous position was as the team's assistant tight ends coach for one season. He began his stint with the Dolphins in 2019 as the quality control coach.

Not sure why he would would be confused with Butch Barry.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom