Other Playoffs Official Thread....... | Page 55 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Other Playoffs Official Thread.......

And why did Brady lead a 13 win team the year prior to only 8 wins this year? If you don't see regression in his play I don't know what to tell you. I get it you don't like Tua everyone on this forum knows your stance because it's over 90% of your posts. I totally disagree with your stance in regards to Brady, and honestly have a hard time taking any stance you take in regards to Tua at face value because it's the main drum you beat when it comes to the Miami Dolphins.
We have a worse record this year than we had last year too. What does that mean? It's a team sport. Maybe Tampa isn't as good as last year? In 1985 the Dolphins were 12-4 and went to the afc championship game. In 1986 they were 8-8. Was that Marinos fault?

We have a worse record this year than we had last year too. What does that mean? It's a team sport. Maybe Tampa isn't as good as last year? In 1985 the Dolphins were 12-4 and went to the afc championship game. In 1986 they were 8-8. Was that Marinos fault?
You're going to be disappointed if your thinking the dolphins are going to go in a different direction with Tua. My advice is hope the kid can stay healthy and show even more strides in year 3. I absolutely am concerned with his durability and being blacklisted by the league with concussions in comparison to other players in the league. I just think your going to be frustrated if you can't find a balance with the strides that he made from last year because I'd be shocked if he's not the clear starting quarterback for the Miami Dolphins.

You're going to be disappointed if your thinking the dolphins are going to go in a different direction with Tua. My advice is hope the kid can stay healthy and show even more strides in year 3. I absolutely am concerned with his durability and being blacklisted by the league with concussions in comparison to other players in the league. I just think your going to be frustrated if you can't find a balance with the strides that he made from last year because I'd be shocked if he's not the clear starting quarterback for the Miami Dolphins.
And if he is and gets hurt in game 4, the season is over and we get another wasted year. He's been hurt and missed games every year since college. What indication do you have that that's gonna change? He barely gets tackled and he gets a concussion

And if he is and gets hurt in game 4, the season is over and we get another wasted year. He's been hurt and missed games every year since college. What indication do you have that that's gonna change? He barely gets tackled and he gets a concussion
Honestly, I don't know. All I do know is that I saw Tua look to be the quarterback that so many thought he could be coming out of college pre-hip. To me I don't see any better options considering his price tag and what he can do if healthy. I don't see any other options i.e. Brady, Carr, Rodgers, ect.ect. That where I stand you have your opinion I don't totally disagree with your reservations, but I think if you come to terms of what Tua has to offer when healthy it's going to be a lot more enjoyable for you as a fan. Here's to hoping, I'm going to bed man. And for the record I do feel you are a fan, I just don't agree with your strong stance against Tua all the time.

Honestly, I don't know. All I do know is that I saw Tua look to be the quarterback that so many thought he could be coming out of college pre-hip. To me I don't see any better options considering his price tag and what he can do if healthy. I don't see any other options i.e. Brady, Carr, Rodgers, ect.ect. That where I stand you have your opinion I don't totally disagree with your reservations, but I think if you come to terms of what Tua has to offer when healthy it's going to be a lot more enjoyable for you as a fan. Here's to hoping, I'm going to bed man. And for the record I do feel you are a fan, I just don't agree with your strong stance against Tua all the time.
Well, I guess we'll see how the off-season unfolds and then hope for the best. It feels like next season is 100 years from now though.

I remember seeing rumors and some wanting brady to miami after this season. Well, as you see, Brady is washed, no thanks

Serious question, why do people hate Brady? He’s the unquestionable GOAT. Is it the accusations of cheating? Is it his personality? Do the people that hate him at least respect him?
After yesterday's dirty play (AGAIN), you've gotten even more clarity to your answer.

Interesting observation I heard today:

The Cowboys are the only team to score 4 touchdowns while holding their opponent to zero points, but still only be up by 3 touchdowns (when Dallas was up 24-0 yesterday).

:lol:

**** Tom Brady. **** him and his 45 year old arm. Hopefully it falls off over the winter. The only thing that would have made the absolute **** showing of his last night better would have been him getting lit up like a prize fighter tangled in the rope for a KO.

Please no Brady. It should not be a consideration.
The only QB they should go after is Rodgers.
Even though he is a selfish jerk he wants to end his career better than what he can get in GB.
Give him Hill and Waddle and his ability to avoid the pass rush he would take this team farther than any QB out there.

Back
Top Bottom