Other Playoffs Official Thread....... | Page 54 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Other Playoffs Official Thread.......

Tampa Bay TD, oh man if those extra points come into play Jerry will have a fit ☠️

His TD to INT ratio wasn’t so good. IDK if he can take a team to the SB any longer
I doubt it'll happen unless Ross gets a giant boner for him but if we had him this year, we win at least 12 games and probably win a playoff game. He'd light it up with Hill and Waddle

Mildly fun watching Brady go down in this game. Do I think he is good? Yes. He would be great with our WR group. Do I want him? Never b

So Brady is going to finish the season with the same number of wins with Tampa Bay as Tua had with Dolphins yet Brady played 6 more games then Tua?

So Brady is going to finish the season with the same number of wins with Tampa Bay as Tua had with Dolphins yet Brady played 6 more games then Tua?
And why did he play 6 more games than tua? I'll await your answer.

And why did he play 6 more games than tua? I'll await your answer.
And why did Brady lead a 13 win team the year prior to only 8 wins this year? If you don't see regression in his play I don't know what to tell you. I get it you don't like Tua everyone on this forum knows your stance because it's over 90% of your posts. I totally disagree with your stance in regards to Brady, and honestly have a hard time taking any stance you take in regards to Tua at face value because it's the main drum you beat when it comes to the Miami Dolphins.

Back
Top Bottom