ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dw2

Practice Squad
Reaction score
after a loss like this, we all wanna say,"fire the coach", "get rid of Lamar, "we need we need THIS AND WE NEED THAT", etc............and I'm sure we all said that while watching that massacre. WE SUCKED AND I'M EMBARRASSED. Notice the PAST TENSE ON 'SUCKED'. Game over game set and match..........end of story. We all suck some weeks...even the Rams...........let's keep our heads up and stay proud to be a Dophins fan. Next Saturday will be here before you know it and this massacre will be way way way way behind us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LET'S KICK THE PATSYS ASSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S ALRIGHT........EVERYTHING IS GONNA BE ALRIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(at least i'll try to convince myself). COME O MIAMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!COME ON MIAMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET FIRED UP AND KEEP THE FAITH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COME ON MIAMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it ain't gonna be alright..............

if wanny stays with jay! how in the hell do you overthrow and throw to high for chambers. 4 TURNOVERS! dumbo sucks, its time to try one of the cheerleaders, at least they're unknown! :rolleyes:

Fiedler DID suck!!!!!

but also the coaching what's up with the option?????? NEWS.........NOT WORKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOR IS THE WIDE RECEIVER SCREEN WORKING HASNT SINCE THE MARINO TO CLAYTON DAYS!!!! ALSO THE SCREEN PASS TO LAMAR SMITH HASNT WORKED SINCE OUR FIRST GAME AGAINST THE JETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GIVE IT UP!!!! CHAN GAILEY NEEDS A GOOD HARD SLAP FROM A FEW FANS

forget the slap..........

he probably wouldn't notice it. you need to give him a good swift kick in the a$$ to get his attn. first! :D

the screen pass to Lamar would work if he got out side the tacckles.

Jay Needs to sit......

I've kept my composure for too long waiting for this guy to come around and make some constant plays......

Although i get all mad after a loss.......and say we need this and we need that.......

It's come time.....someone needs to pull DW aside and open the door for someone else at the QB spot.

The throws i saw for Ints were hidious!!!!! Jay has to be replaced now. If he is not look for another Wildcard entrance for the Fins and a 1 out playoff loss!!!!

Hmmm.....i guess i really am still ticked off at this one........

Figures the Bills and Ravens ALMOST pulled off wins.........that would of helped us.....but on the other hand i would rather not have other teams help us....i'm just mad......sorry!

Back
Top Bottom