Our answer at QB is simple!!....listen up | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Our answer at QB is simple!!....listen up

Originally posted by fin-atic
Gee minus, I thought thats what forums were for?

He may be our starter next year, but I don't have to like it do I??

If I can't voice that here than where?

No but we don't have to hear your obsessive compulsive tripe day in and day out. It's all you can talk about.

Christ this board is starting to suck thanks to those with a campaign to "convince" others when they don't want to hear about it EVERY SINGLE GODDAMN DAY.

Learn to talk about something else.

No kidding. Van is right. Enough with this "Fiedler Hugger" garbage. It was funny at first, now its getting annoying, and almost being used as a put down. Not cool......

Isn't Cool? Annoying?

Prior to this round I have been:

Told to shut up
Told I am stupid
Told I know nothing about football

Insulted, harrassed etc. Why? because I was stating facts and reasons why Jay is not good enough.

Every day on this board someone posts anothe pro Jay thread and usually includes the term "Fiedler Bashers" or " Fiedler Haters" in it.

Funny isn't it? I don't see anyone posting reprimands at the Fiedler supporters that says their support of him is getting old or tired. Or that they have made their point so stop.

Why do you guys not correct them?

I finally got tired of all of it and unloaded tonight a little. You guys can't take it? No wonder you support Jay. Your as wimpy as he is.

You don't like my opinons, then don't read them. I am expressing myslef and its my right. So go to the Patriots board or Martha Stewart forum or whereever you feel comfortable.

But I am here to stay.

Originally posted by fin-atic
Isn't Cool? Annoying?

Prior to this round I have been:

Told to shut up
Told I am stupid
Told I know nothing about football

Insulted, harrassed etc. Why? because I was stating facts and reasons why Jay is not good enough.

BS. People disagreed with you and you started slinging it a long time ago.

http://64.62.162.137/boardvb2/showthread.php?s=&postid=130881#post130881

That took all of 30 seconds to find referring to phin fans as crack addicts. Date. Dec 22nd. For a solid month 90% of what you post has been about Jay. Quite frankly I'm suggesting to the mods to put a seperate Jay Fielder forum in so I would rarely ever see you in this section of the forum again cause god knows you can't find jack all to talk about except Jay.

Van if you took offense to THAT comment, than you do need to go to the Martha Stewart Board. PLEASE! Did you read the entire post? or any of the other post in that thread? Or are you being selective just like you are on all your points. You pick out what makes you sound right and choose to ignore reality. That entire thread I posted short, polite knowledgable answers. The "Crack Addict" reference, when taken in the context it was presented, was to imply that common sense does not agree with the points made and that perhaps stimulants must be impairing some judgement. It was said very light and comical.

You my friend have an issue with me. You are so obsessive that you tried to dig in my old post to discredit me?? Aren't you hanging on a little too tight to all of this? I mean geez pal, I know you are a Fiedler Hugger but maybe, I don't know maybe there is MORE to your "like" for him. Its not a personal thing that I think he is a suck QB. So please, don't feel like you have to protect your honey, I mean QB.

PS
A friendly reminder. If you don't like my stuff, don't read it!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Elfpower
I know a lot of people won't agree with me on this one, but it's just my opinion...so respect it dammit!!!!jk. Anyways, I honestly think that our team can do extremely well with Fiedler in there. It seems to me that everyone has forgot how smooth and gracefully our offense moved down the field before Fiedlers injury, and most importantly, Oronde's injury. He started the year with like 6 td's and 2 ints. I think Oronde missing was an integral part in our offense looking very stale. The man just moves the sticks, period. I truly believe that if we get Oronde back and have a healthy Fiedler through training camp, we will be a very powerful team. I do agree, the play calling does need to get better also. Remember how well McMichael was doing with those two guys in there? Remember? Everyone seems to be forgetting the good stuff about us last year. And that good stuff happened before those guys went down. Fiedler never was quite the same after coming back, and it didn't help when he didn't have is favorite target in Gadsen. He has been our year in and year out, most dependable receiver. The backup quarterback position must be upgraded, but not with guys like Griese or Plummer. That would be nice, but do you really think these guys would take a low price and be a backup? They will always want millions, and that would be dumb to pay a backup that. They won't want to come here anyways. So if fiedler and oronde stay healthy which is a pretty big IF, we will be great. I promise. We need to bring in just one stout linemen, and shift the line a bit. Bring in a good ROLB, and a good second reciever. Upgrade our secondary just a bit, and I think we will do fine. Spend most our free agent money on a linemen and a linebacker. And see what else we can do in the draft. I know I sound a bit optimistic, but believe me, Im just as pissed off about this past year as anyone, Im just trying to look ahead realistically. Thanks for reading my post. Cya.

Well said. Perfectly said. A voice of reason finally!

I'll add this though. Draft a QB with our 2nd or 3rd rounder. I don't want to see this QB-rich draft go by without plucking a QB for the future.

Re: Re: Our answer at QB is simple!!....listen up

Originally posted by Canuck
Well said. Perfectly said. A voice of reason finally!

I'll add this though. Draft a QB with our 2nd or 3rd rounder. I don't want to see this QB-rich draft go by without plucking a QB for the future.

I agree with ya on the qb thing. Im just pretty clueless on who we should pick in that position, or who will be available for that matter. The qb's seem to be all over the place when it comes to their draft position. I guess it will all be settled come draft day, so we can only sit and wait! later.

Back
Top Bottom