our biggest weakness is quarterback!!!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

our biggest weakness is quarterback!!!!

finsgonewild said:
At the end of the season last year we saw some great starts from him.

Really? You have some low standards of greatness. I don't think anyone can say Feeley played "great" with a straight face. Decent, but mostly bad.

IMO Left tackle, Center and free safety are all far bigger weaknesses than QB i think with improved protection and a running game feeley can be effective not amazing but effective

@@@@@ said:
IMO Left tackle, Center and free safety are all far bigger weaknesses than QB i think with improved protection and a running game feeley can be effective not amazing but effective
I agree with C and FS.

I think we are solid at LT in the sense we have 5/6 guys that can play there.

finsnchips said:
I agree with C and FS.

I think we are solid at LT in the sense we have 5/6 guys that can play there.
Yeah i suppose we have guys on the roster at LT hopefully 1 can step up and become a good starter

O-Line is the weakest part of our team by far especially Center, LT and RG, there play was the worst ever. We would have had a better chance with 5 large rocks at least then they would have to run around them and couldn't just push them out of the way. DT was another position that was unbelievably bad, how can you get pushed around like that all year, only cleveland gave up more rushing yards, and we gave up a whopping 4.3 yards per carry and 143.9 yards per game that is pathetic. QB was not our weakest link, Rushing we were only better than raiders, which isn't worth much since they average 4 yards a carry and we could only muster 3.5 yards per carry, no team in the entire league had a worst yard per carry average

If Saban though that QB is our weakest, I wonder why he didn't address it at all in the draft. Hmmmmmmmmm.........

Back
Top Bottom