Our D will NEVER get to Losman now!!!!!! | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Our D will NEVER get to Losman now!!!!!!

Tell me this: Is it a fact that that there was only one blown call in the whole season during a Buffalo game? Fact: It should have never come down to one play with the play-offs on the line.

dolphan north said:
Has everyone lost their minds? Does a pedestrian lineman deserve all of this attention? We'll never notice he left. The bills will never notice they got him.

Thank god, somebody with sense. The guy sucks, he visited another team, and nobody has even signed him. Who cares? I'm embarrassed by this thread.

GrnMtnMan said:
Tell me this: Is it a fact that that there was only one blown call in the whole season during a Buffalo game? Fact: It should have never come down to one play with the play-offs on the line.
Although I agree that it shouldn't have come down to 1 play, you still cannot deny that if the refs didn't blow the Henry's TD against the raiders that would've won us the game and made us 10-6, we would've been in the playoffs. The NFL did come out and say it was a TD. That's a FACT.

I only brought that out to point out a$$anine opinions of your fellow finfans stating we made a mistake with Mularkey when in fact we were very close to the playoffs in his first year. Although I would never compare Mularkey to Bellichick, he was more successful than most first time coaches in the league, Bellichick included. Another FACT.

So before you guys annoint Saban as the next Don Shula, let him make his own FACTS instead of creating dumb opinions using his college and DC experience.

UncleTed said:
Thank god, somebody with sense. The guy sucks, he visited another team, and nobody has even signed him. Who cares? I'm embarrassed by this thread.

sarcasm... :D an entire thread of sarcasm...

will there be a thread like this when the bills sign LJ Shelton??

ch19079 said:
sarcasm... :D an entire thread of sarcasm...

will there be a thread like this when the bills sign LJ Shelton??

Yes, I'll start it....Hey, didn't you guys already get him when you traded Travis Henry before the draft when Henry had some value....oh wait, no you didn't....

Geauxfins said:
Yes, I'll start it....Hey, didn't you guys already get him when you traded Travis Henry before the draft when Henry had some value....oh wait, no you didn't....
:crazy:

Wagon Circler said:
Wow, how stupid is this? If he played in games he was obviously better than some other linemen on the dolphins team. This is clearly one of the most asinine statements I have read here.

As for the lineman, big deal. He's nothing to get excited over.

And this is one of the most uninformed posts ever seen on here....

Here are his CAREER stats:
G GS
2002 Miami Dolphins 2 0
2003 Miami Dolphins 8 1
2004 Miami Dolphins 1 0
TOTAL 11 1

He actually "Played" in TWO games in his entire Dolphin career....and in the game he started...he was replaced in the second half....

So no....The Dolphins are my team and I have seen the Offensive Lineman we have had....and Greg Jerman is clearly the worst Offensive Lineman in team history.

Please know something about what you talk about. It's not my fault Donahoe is actually paying this guy to show up in Bills camp...don't take it out on me...take it out on your incompetent Front Office.

Section126 said:
Please know something about what you talk about. It's not my fault Donahoe is actually paying this guy to show up in Bills camp...don't take it out on me...take it out on your incompetent Front Office.
Did the bills sign him? Why is the bills front office incompetent, because wqe took a look at him? If that makes him incompetent even though he wasn't signed? Has he seen the field as a bill ? Let's see what your FO has done....(take note this is before any of them have seen the miami field yet)

Dolphins: Boston brought back

by Fanball Staff - Fanball.com
Friday, May 20, 2005

News
The Dolphins have signed wide receiver David Boston to a one-year contract. According to the South Florida Sun-Sentinel, Boston signed a one-year deal for the veteran's minimum ($540,000). Boston was released in March for salary cap reasons after sitting out all of last season with a knee injury and eventually being suspended four games for testing positive for steroids.

Views
Even if Boston is fully recovered from knee surgery, the odds of him behaving well enough to have an impact on the field this season are minimal. Meanwhile, coach Nick Saban is rapidly populating the Dolphins with head cases and ex-cons (rookie draft picks Channing Crowder and Matt Roth both were in trouble with the law for getting in bar fights while in college, and free agent rookie Abram Elam was convicted of sexual battery while at Notre Dame), and is still trying to get pot-head Ricky Williams to return to the team. We're sure this crew won't get into any trouble in South Beach.

Geauxfins said:

i hate to get off the main topic but...

we didnt trade for him, and they released him. now we can sign him (if we want to) and not have to trade anything.

and we can still trade henry

thats what we call a SMART move by a GM. :D

He was lucky to be in the NFL...I love the way he declared Buffalo an attractive place to be...if our line would have been anything the past few years...that's right new line coach out with the crap

South Florida said:
I heard that the Bills are interested in Jamie Nails and Tim Ruddy as well.

Jamie Nails was our garbage before he was your best OL.

:roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom