our final recievers? | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

our final recievers?

Hardpoint said:
I only got to see what NFL Network showed, so no clue as to all the details about everyone's routes. From what I saw in those clips, Hagan looked AWFUL tonight.
Geez...what did they show you? I think he was our best WR last night.

IMO some people are not looking at the big picture.

Gibson is what he is. Although he's looking good, he's quite already polished..he's been in the league for what? 2? 3 years?..And he's still battling for a roster spot.

Vick has WAYS to go, relative to development (saban's quote :D). He could not be an impact player now, but with all his athletic ability and versatility he's already showing with 3 months of training camp and preseason, what kind of player will he turn into..after 2 years of polishment??

Future value. Vick has a lot more than Gibson. We're talking here about a guy who can be a 3rd QB, 4th WR, KR/PR, 3rd RB...if not more.

Gibson will never enter the season settled as more than a 4th receiver. Not with us, with Chambers/Booker/Welker/Hagan on the roster.

So much for the Vick debate.

One of the best route runners on the team, NFL ready receiver right now, special teams ace, ability to get open, some of the best hands on the team...... yada, yada, yada.

Funny stuff.

Back
Top Bottom