our final recievers? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

our final recievers?

It might be like this with situation,even though welker has more experience Hagan might come in as no.3 in parts as well.

1.Chambers
2.Booker
3.Welker/Hagan
4.Vick
and if they have 6WRs then
5.Gibson

Trekbiz said:
Just curious where "he runs the best routes" is coming from.
Probably from the two preseason games I've been to? I've watched Vick run pretty much every route he's been assigned, and he comes off more crisp than any of the other WR's after Chambers & Booker. He just always seems to create space.

It's been a pleasant surprise............

The Fins are going to keep 3 Qb's! Guaranteed. Cleo and Joey have shown way to much to let them go! So that leaves us w/ Pep as a cut!!!!!! Yeah right.

3 Qbs for sure and Vick is in as a slash player! Stone cold lead pipe lock!

The other players on the team can not believe Vick was a Qb and not a wr. That is an amazing compliment coming from McMike,CC,Booker,Crowder and many others.

I was impressed by ALL receivers tonight! Saban's crew has some
tough desisions to make! No Yatil Greens on this roster.

edit: Lemon looked great (nice insurance policy) if SHTF!

2minutesleft said:
I was impressed by ALL receivers tonight! Saban's crew has some
tough desisions to make! No Yatil Greens on this roster.

edit: Lemon looked great (nice insurance policy) if SHTF!
That's what you think; keep Cliff Russell around long enough & you'll regret saying that. :lol:

The Blueprint said:
That's what you think; keep Cliff Russell around long enough & you'll regret saying that. :lol:

what happen to cliff russell. On madden I have him as my 4th receiver. welker cant catch on madden. madden needs a roster update.

Popshark86 said:
what happen to cliff russell. On madden I have him as my 4th receiver. welker cant catch on madden. madden needs a roster update.
Nothing really, I mean, honestly, I've been impressed because he's been incredibly injury prone in his short NFL career thus far. He actually made it through the preseason [played very well too], which went against my initial prediction for him. I thought he'd hit IR by the second week of camp.

Kelly Campbell will be cut come Saturday. He suffered yet another quad injury vs. Rams. He can't stay healthy and hasn't been all pre-season long. Goodbye Kelly!!

Like both Gibson & Vick but to make roster someone has to go:

#3 QB Lemon: Ha, no way.
#5 RB/FB: Not going to happen now that HB Morris is suspended 4 games, Riggs or Harris makes opening day roster
#9 DB: not going to happen with Daniels banged up
#9 OL: no, especially with OL Toledo banged up. May even need a #10 OL...which means 2 below would have to go

Leaving a cut of:
#3 TE: Rader or Johnson
#7 LB: #3 SLB Newman
#9 DL: Vickerson (over Zgonina IMO)

Think Newman or #3 TE would be the one to go, whichever plays less special teams and is destined for 'inactive status' during the start of the regular season.

Odds against a #6 WR are very strong. Like WR Gibson better as a WR now, but think "slash" Vick will get the spot.

i really like gibson. i think we need campbell though. on two plays the defender had to pull a pass interference tonight because of his speed.

vick is a lock. I want Aroma to make it, i havnt heared anything about him though during the preseason

primetime23 said:
vick is a lock. I want Aroma to make it, i havnt heared anything about him though during the preseason

Devin A. will most likely be on the practice squad. Which is okay, at least he will be with us.

Back
Top Bottom