Our November 11th Game? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Our November 11th Game?

GBpackers10

Active Roster
Reaction score
You guys see our tough schedule surrounding our matchup? You guys think this affects our game in anyway where we could look past you?

Very true! Best wishes on your season. I hope you guys have a good one. I'm just saying my Pack could look at this game as the winnable one being at home in between that brutal stretch.

Hopefully both teams quarterbacks are healthy and playing well coming off of last season's injuries. I'd hate to see Fails/Osweiler Vs Hundley/Kizer.
I think the Dolphins are going to be much better than a lot of the national media is forecasting, but we shall see.
Lambeau Field is a tough place to play for visiting teams, so the Packers should be favored.

We’ll drop a 50 burger on those rookie CB’s.

GB welcome back!

As far as the game goes who knows we always seem to play the pack hard. We'll that is until our former head coach gets queasy

Let's put it this way, anything can happen in the NFL.

Very true! Best wishes on your season. I hope you guys have a good one. I'm just saying my Pack could look at this game as the winnable one being at home in between that brutal stretch.

Wait what lol....what was very true?

R E L A X

My inner Aaron Rodgers

Miami's "Wide 9" or "Why 9?" is going to show it's worth one day, one season. Maybe it'll be against Rodgers. Probably not, but with the Wide 9, it's likely :confused:

This is the game where tannehill outduels Rodgers...a passing of the torch? Or at least a matchstick

Lol nope. Aaron Rodgers is one of the best QBs I've ever seen. Maybe Tannehill can out duel him in the game though. Would be a nice surprise.

I see that as a big "swing game" on our schedule. If Rodgers is back playing well, they will be favored.

Back
Top Bottom