our offense is predictable??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

our offense is predictable???

Jeep

Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah we may run the ball 65 percent on 1st down... but its really f*cking hard to call any play.. run or pass... when your f*cking front line cant block.......

This is the 6th game of the season and we all knew the offense and offensive line have played really crappy... but no one seemed to really address the problem because we were 4-1... hopefully... someone will start kicking someone's azz this week..

Originally posted by Jeep
Yeah we may run the ball 65 percent on 1st down... but its really f*cking hard to call any play.. run or pass... when your f*cking front line cant block.......

Finally, someone that is ripping on the O-Line actually makes sense instead of rambling on about one player, one play, etc...
I agree with you Jeep and like LoXiN said, we can only hope.

Norv Turner is predictable.. when he was here in San Diego...fans would yell...NORVVVVVVVVVV SUCKS after a run up the gut on first! LOL, it was hilarious! Now we have "brainiac" (I'm being sarcastic) Cam Cameron, who does 10 reverses a game...no joke!

Originally posted by superboltz
Now we have "brainiac" (I'm being sarcastic) Cam Cameron, who does 10 reverses a game...no joke!

LMAO, well looks like fans of both teams can expect a game of "Oohhs, Ahhs" with these two people calling razzle dazzle players when all they really need to do is call plays that will win, not get them a spotlight on ESPN.

green bay of the sixties was extremely predictable. can you say power sweep? miami of the seventies was predictable. the forty niners were predictable, you knew exactly what montana was going to do. the st. louis rams of recent years are predictable. you know what all these teams are going to do. they just plain out execute better than everyone else!

there is nothing wrong with predictablity if your players execute.

In our case,predictability is playing for field goals when we should be going for the kill

i think we're pretty predictable... you can pretty much predict that we will never score more than 30 points, and that our opponents will always be in striking distance of us.

You could also predict that Jay will never hit a receiver in stride on a long pass. Just play the short passing and run stuff game to beat us.

Ok.. so the o-line isnt protecting the QB... we really cant run up the middle... The receivers cant get open deep down the field.. so what should we do??

how about short quick slant passes????

Ok.. so the o-line isnt protecting the QB... we really cant run up the middle... The receivers cant get open deep down the field.. so what should we do??

Those make me cringe....All I see are interceptions for TDs.

Wait.....are you talking about throwing them to Chambers?
You mean.....actually using him in a way that he would be effective? Say, like in 2001?
No.....why would anyone want to do that?

Originally posted by DolphinzD

Wait.....are you talking about throwing them to Chambers?
You mean.....actually using him in a way that he would be effective? Say, like in 2001?
No.....why would anyone want to do that?

If I'm not mistaken, Chambers was given alot of opportunities yesterday.

As a matter of fact Chambers had a team high 39 opportunities leading into the game yesterday. McMichael was second with almost half that number.

He has let his "opportunities" turn into "plays that are just as good as a punt".

Playmaker?

YES, we are way too predictable 98 % of the game. And being predictable is in no way an advantage. I kept screaming to pass on the majority of 1st downs, but we ran down the middle for no gains in the whole 2nd half.

We need to pass, run, pass in that order for the majority of our first three downs, NOT run, pass, run like we did.

Back
Top Bottom