our offense is predictable??? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

our offense is predictable???

I think the problem (as pointed out earlier) is that we don't care what they are doing to us.

We care about what we are going to do to them.

The problem with that formula? We can't do anything to them.

Originally posted by Jeep
Yeah we may run the ball 65 percent on 1st down... but its really f*cking hard to call any play.. run or pass... when your f*cking front line cant block.......

This is the 6th game of the season and we all knew the offense and offensive line have played really crappy... but no one seemed to really address the problem because we were 4-1... hopefully... someone will start kicking someone's azz this week..

I agree that the OL is pitiful.

But, look at the stats. We were 7-9, 102 yards, 6 first downs when we threw on 1st down. That shows an ability to throw the ball. If we throw it five more times - I think it opens up their D more and opens up the running lanes and makes the D unable to accurately predict what we will do.

That helps - when you have the OL we have, that's what you have to do. We can't change the OL right now, but we can change the play calling, right?

i think the initial key is to get fiedler his confidense back. keeping him in the pocket is not gonna do that with the condition of this O-line. i believe the way to do that is to move him out of the pocket and let him make some plays on the fly. designed roll-outs to connect initially short with mcmichael, konrad/femi or williams. then, as he gets a rythm going, let him start to take some real shots further down the field.

the O-line needs a break to get going as well and if jay is only going to be behind center for a few seconds, it will also help them as well.

When was the last designed roll out?? I remember it last year when there too much pressure on Jay and Lucas...

But I dont remember too many this year...

"Q: How much of Jay Fiedler's problems on the deep throws are physical?

A: "That's never been one of Jay's strong suits. His strong suits are when we do the boots and the waggles and he's on the move, and the crossing routes. He's awful good at that, awful good. He does a great job of getting the balls out on screens under pressure. You need to play of off [his] strengths. That's what we're trying to do."

Q&A with wanne in sun-sent.

hhhhmmmmmmm..........

Back
Top Bottom