Our Poor Former Coach!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Our Poor Former Coach!!!

Sunny Fish

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
All I can see is a vision of Nick Saban in a room full of reporters declaring as convincingly as he can, "I don't know how many times I have to say it.
I'm NOT going to win the National Championship!"

What a jerk. Bad Karma always finds it's way back around.

I barely watch college ball but I watched this whole game rooting for the gators like i root for the dolphins. **** YOU SABAN!!

Good riddance, thank you for Jason Allen and a 1-15 season. But what the hell, Saban's moved on and the Miami Dolphins have moved on. Just glad Bama lost today.

Sweet satisfaction!!!! Sorry if antone is a Bama fan. It's not about the team. It's all about Nicky boy!

HEHE, was gonna post the same thing. F that dude, not just for him leaving, but the way he left! Having a Bama truck roll up to his house to move him. To say he left the team better than when he got there. For being a A-hole to the media. Karma baby Karma!

I love nothing more than seeing that guy lose. Its one thing to leave to go do something else because you couldn't hack it in the NFL. Its another thing to lie, lie, and lie about doing it. All he had to say was he was the Dolphins coach right now and he wasn't thinking about another coaching job until after the season.

I'm so glad he doesn't coach our team anymore.

Guys help me out here. Does that loss mean that Bama won`t be in the BCS (?) Championship game?
Correct. Assuming that Oklahoma beats Missouri, it will be Floriday vs Oklahoma in the championship game.

As much as I hated him before I can't say I do anymore because we would not have parcells and co if not for his departure. Real college fans hate the gators and Tebow unless you go to UF or went there. I was rooting hard for the crimson tide today because tebow is brady to me and the Gators are the patriots. The announcers believe he is the second coming of god. The Gators did do well though even without Harvin, whom is the greatest player in college football. Alabama didnt derserve to win and John Parker Wilson is garbage.

Back
Top Bottom