Our Poor Former Coach!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Our Poor Former Coach!!!

"Coach Saban can you tell me why you lost?"

Saban: "Ummmm we just got outplayed and the Gators just flat out beat us."

"Any truth to the rumors that you are leaving Bama to go to Mississippi State?"

Saban: "I am not going anywhere." How many times do I have to tell you reporters I am staying here."

Hmmmmmmm?????? :lol:

I don't know who I hate more... Satan or Bellicheat.. I do know one thing though... I love seeing both of them lose

why are you guys so mad at him? you do realize if he didnt do what he did we wouldnt have BP ireland or sparano right now right?

So his decision ended up being very well for us. just as vicks decision was very good for atlanta.

why are you guys so mad at him? you do realize if he didnt do what he did we wouldnt have BP ireland or sparano right now right?

So his decision ended up being very well for us. just as vicks decision was very good for atlanta.

So it's ok with you he ran the Dolphin's team into the ground and set us back 2-3 years or more???? :rolleyes:

I'm not mad... It's just that the more I've learned about him, it's obvious that he's not a good person. He's a good football coach, but he's got the personality of a pile of dog crap. Same with his buddy Bellicheat.

So far for me, its been the perfect weekend of Karma biting back!!! Looking for the trifecta tomorrow.. but so far OJ and Satan going down have been long-standing dreams come true.

16jpnc-1.jpg
sabanposan8-1.jpg

As much as I hated him before I can't say I do anymore because we would not have parcells and co if not for his departure. Real college fans hate the gators and Tebow unless you go to UF or went there. I was rooting hard for the crimson tide today because tebow is brady to me and the Gators are the patriots. The announcers believe he is the second coming of god. The Gators did do well though even without Harvin, whom is the greatest player in college football. Alabama didnt derserve to win and John Parker Wilson is garbage.

Exactly. I hate the Gators and hope the Sooners kick their smug a****.

As for Saban, I'm over all that. He's a college guy and wanted to get back. If he hadn't left there would be no Parcells, Ireland or Sparano.

Saban is a great coach. While i too have a problem with his lying to the fans and the organization, i'm not going to be bitter about it for the rest of his career. I'm not happy he lost. I wouldn't have cared either way.

I gotta say this was a tough one for me to decide, didn't want Satan to win for for obvious reasons, and like it was said before, unless you went to Florida ya just gotta hate 'em. They are my Patriots of the college football world, especially where I live (north central Florida) all I hear is how great the Gators are.
So this is the start of a perfect scenario for me, all I need now is for Oklahoma to lose, Texas take the #2 spot in the BCS and then they blow out the Gators for the National Championship :rolleyes2:

Exactly. I hate the Gators and hope the Sooners kick their smug a****.

As for Saban, I'm over all that. He's a college guy and wanted to get back. If he hadn't left there would be no Parcells, Ireland or Sparano.

I think Tebow just overdoes it a little in trying to act fired up...and his pointing to the sky "thank the Lord" religious crap is a little overdone. Other than that I don't have any issues with him.

So it's ok with you he ran the Dolphin's team into the ground and set us back 2-3 years or more???? :rolleyes:

first of all, he didnt set us back 2-3 years.

It was Wanny and Spielman.

from 98 to 03 we only had 3 i think it was players on the team that werent busts in drafts or it was Zero. I have a strong feeling it was 0 and not 3. That was way before Saban game in buddy. Saban knew what a mess our team was so he bounced the spot. He even said, "when you tell your scouts to look for these type of players, A B and C and they come and give you information of players taht you didnt ask for such as D E and F you can't be successful. And he was 110% right. LOOK WTF THEY DID IN ALL THOSE YEARS IN DRAFTING.

Thats why BP Ireland and Sparano stressed the fact of bringing in coaches that are on the same page and know one another well so everyone knows what they are doing and looking for. Our previous regimes of the past decade was a disaster. No one listened, knew anything, or used their brains. All they did was collect hundreds of thousands of dollars if not millions.

Back
Top Bottom