Our RB/WR/TEs have had zero fumbles this year. ZERO. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Our RB/WR/TEs have had zero fumbles this year. ZERO.

Is that what you tell your friends when they tell you that your team sucks again?

Normaldude's Friend: Dude, your team sucks!
Normaldude: Oh yeah? Well our running backs, wide receivers, and tight ends have had zero fumbles this year.
Normaldude's Friend: :bobdole:

Problem is Tannehill is making up for that with his turnovers...much coming from lack of protection...but I still feel he can be a really good just needs the O-line to step up & gain some pocket presence experience.

Pretty sure miller fumbled the ball this year on rhe first play from scrimmage. Could that have been a preseason game though?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added at 06:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 AM ----------

Oh and.. Trust me plenty of season left. Those fumbles will come.

Way to jinx us OP.

Yep, I was thinking the same thing. Lamar Miller fumbles in a big spot Thursday.

---------- Post added at 07:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 AM ----------

Pretty sure miller fumbled the ball this year on rhe first play from scrimmage. Could that have been a preseason game though?

---------- Post added at 06:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 AM ----------

Oh and.. Trust me plenty of season left. Those fumbles will come.

Hall of Fame game

Yet another reason we should be feeding them the ball more (rbs). But we don't.

here's the problem...that stuff usually evens out...and right now especially we can't afford turnovers from anyone

You can tell when our team is mediocre.

This stat shows we are good!
We can turn it around still!
We expected this record!
Fans still show up!

Have they had any passes that hit them in the hands that they batted up in the air causing an interception? Because I remember several ... just saying'

And on the subject of TE's and RB's,how's that pass protection working out without Fasano? Not very well from what I see.

But don't let that stop you from your personal crusade to crucify our young QB ... you're doing a fine job.

Back
Top Bottom