Overzealous Mods - WTF??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Overzealous Mods - WTF???

caneaddict

Pro Bowler
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Why was the Jimmy Johnson thread moved so fast. He IS our old coach. On the same front page there is a huge thread on whether people prefer to see the Colts go undefeated or NE win 3 straight. How is that more Dolphins related.

Yeah that really solved the issue. Some mod just moved this thread but couldn't take the time to answer the question?

Jt0323 said:
the key word is OLD, he has nothing to do with miami right now

Yeah NE winning 3 straight or Indy going undefeated is much more relevant?

caneaddict said:
Yeah that really solved the issue. Some mod just moved this thread but couldn't take the time to answer the question?

Maybe if you would post things in their right spot, you'd get an answer. Or at least wait a few minutes.

byroan said:
Maybe if you would post things in their right spot, you'd get an answer. Or at least wait a few minutes.

It's tough to stay mad when I see Dr. House's picture, he always makes me smile:)

Your thread was moved because there is already a topic on it in the General NFL forum.

byroan said:
Your thread was moved because there is already a topic on it in the General NFL forum.

OK that makes sense. See I just wanted a fair explanation.

caneaddict said:
Yeah NE winning 3 straight or Indy going undefeated is much more relevant?

yeah since their talking about what would u rather happen Patriots win the superbowl of The Colts have a perfect season and tie the dolphins record

Jt0323 said:
yeah since their talking about what would u rather happen Patriots win the superbowl of The Colts have a perfect season and tie the dolphins record

Yeah that was exactly my point, talking about the 72 dolphins is similar to talking about the 96-99 dolphins coach.

But my question's already been answered; there was already a thread in the other forum discussing the same thing as my thread.

caneaddict said:
Yeah that was exactly my point, talking about the 72 dolphins is similar to talking about the 96-99 dolphins coach.

But my question's already been answered; there was already a thread in the other forum discussing the same thing as my thread.
No, it's not the same thing at all, if you want to talk about the JJ years, that is one thing, as it is part of the history of the dolphins, but you are talking about JJ currently, who has no connection with the team.

Wildbill3 said:
No, it's not the same thing at all, if you want to talk about the JJ years, that is one thing, as it is part of the history of the dolphins, but you are talking about JJ currently, who has no connection with the team.

Does this standard apply to everyone formerly involved with the Dolphins, or is JJ special?

Back
Top Bottom