Overzealous Mods - WTF??? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Overzealous Mods - WTF???

Jimmy James said:
Does this standard apply to everyone formerly involved with the Dolphins, or is JJ special?
Personally there are some things that are just up to a mods descretion, but it really helps if the person is doing something that is actually related to the organization in some way. If a former player died, then while he may not have been an active part of the team, it would be allowed, that is just an example of what would be allowed in regards to former members.

Wildbill3 said:
Personally there are some things that are just up to a mods descretion, but it really helps if the person is doing something that is actually related to the organization in some way. If a former player died, then while he may not have been an active part of the team, it would be allowed, that is just an example of what would be allowed in regards to former members.

Darn, I wanted to hear that JJ is special. ;)

caneaddict said:
OK that makes sense. See I just wanted a fair explanation.

Might want to choose a more appropriate title....and post in the proper forum....if that's your aim.

"Overzealous Mods - WTF???" carries a slightly different overtone.

The Mods of FH do an amazing job at keeping it fair and not playing favorites to anyone...I made a mistake before by cheating the profanity system and i paid my consequence no questions asked like a man. Great Job Mods :cool:

Back
Top Bottom