Owens can not be serious | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Owens can not be serious

This is what you get with this guy on your team. Nothing but trouble!
This guy will make the Raven sorry they ever got into this. SF sleep well tonight . Your nightmare is over. The Ravens has just started!!

He really doesn't want to play for them, he is upset he didn't get to be a FA and have his pick of any team. And then when the deal with the eagles fell apart he was reallyupset.

he didnt diss anybody. he has a point. he should of been a free agent and san fran shipped him to baltimore out of spite. if u can't see that then you are the one who "can't be serious"

Stop complaining about terrel owens, he does not want to play for them and he's forced to be in that situation, cut him some slack.

Originally posted by DolFinatic718
he didnt diss anybody. he has a point. he should of been a free agent and san fran shipped him to baltimore out of spite. if u can't see that then you are the one who "can't be serious"

He did diss them, the bottom line is he said Baltimore wasn't high on my list. That is a diss. It doesn't matter if he signed there as a FA or was traded to them, it is a diss none the less. If you can't see that.... I just don't know what's wrong with you. And It's his and his agents fault he wasn't a free agent.... open your eyes.

Originally posted by juniorseau55
Stop complaining about terrel owens, he does not want to play for them and he's forced to be in that situation, cut him some slack.

Ok Mrs. Owens.

Originally posted by Williams34Phins
He totally disses the ravens in this video, him on the best damn sports show.

It starts off with an advertisement, usually for me amovie, let that play through and then the video will start.

http://www.foxsports.com/content/view?contentId=2204124&speed=300

He says like "the ravens were not hte highest on my list" and he was "this close" to a deal with the eagles.

Yet some how some ppl want him on this team. This is nothing new, so this is not a surprise. He'll play GREAT on the field, and do everything he can to make the Ravens look bad off the field with his constant attacks on the team concept.

Oliver...

He didn't diss them, he just publicly express that he was traded to the ravens without his consent and that it really bothered him.

Re: Re: Owens can not be serious

Originally posted by ohall

Yet some how some ppl want him on this team. This is nothing new, so this is not a surprise. He'll play GREAT on the field, and do everything he can to make the Ravens look bad off the field with his constant attacks on the team concept.

Oliver...

That's exactly it. This guy has tons of god given talent. But he has to run his mouth, and do stupid things, instead of just playing, and letting his play do the talking.

I'd take owens if I could just have his physical ability and he wasn't able to talk, we could throw in an extra 2 mill for him to keep his mouth shut for an entire season.

"he didnt diss anybody. he has a point. he should of been a free agent and san fran shipped him to baltimore out of spite. if u can't see that then you are the one who "can't be serious" "

well the fact that he should have been a free agent and is not means, to me at least, that both he and his agent are idiots. who else is to blame but them for the fact he did not become a free agent? and it couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

and if it means discontent for the Ravens now that he is their problem, all the better. he didnt want to be in SF, and has made that clear, so why not trade him? what were the Niners supposed to do? hang onto a discontent malcontent? cut him for no compensation? or get a pick out of him since he cost himself the chance at free agency? they handled it like any other team would have.

Originally posted by juniorseau55
He didn't diss them, he just publicly express that he was traded to the ravens without his consent and that it really bothered him.

"the ravens were not high on my list, there were other teams I'd rather play for"

That isn't a diss? Hmm... I'd like to be your friend juniorseau55 but there are some much cooler better people I'd rather be friends with. I"m not dissing you.... I am just upset that I was traded to be your friend...

I get your point but he knows he's going to get a nice deal from any team but he had some preferences on his mind.

It's like this bro..........

You are 5 years old and your mother is trying to get rid of you and you prefer to go to your grandmas house, instead she sends you to live with two gay married men.

How would you feel?

Back
Top Bottom