***Packers @ 49ers - NFC Conference Championship Game Day Thread*** | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Packers @ 49ers - NFC Conference Championship Game Day Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rodgers looked pretty ****ing good on that drive. That overrated pos....
exactly ha. I don't recall tannehill making accurate deep passes to a wr in stride. He often under or over threw WRs that would be for a td or big gain, Every qb misses passes but good one's can hit wrs in stride, especially the over the shoulder in stride passes and makes such a difference for creating big plays instead of dink and dunks. Some of the big yards from tannehill would often be yac yards by receivers with passes in the middle of the field that don't require the greatest of accuracy

Would definitely be an all time choke. I’m hoping for it just so this game can have an exciting ending.
It's not going to happen, but GB sure didn't lose because of Aaron Rodgers. Htf, can anybody ever say that guy is overrated.

Love how the Titans thread got shutdown but this one gets a pass lmao..

49ers are a tough old school team with no superstars on offense just solid no diva players.
I still can't believe they won and scored 37 only throwing seven passes.

Haha aaron Rodgers greatest of all time? he's the most overrated QB of all time. Great fantasy QB but so was Tony Romo.
Rodgers is the most overrated qb of all time??????? Where do you come up with this stuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom