***Packers @ 49ers - NFC Conference Championship Game Day Thread*** | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Packers @ 49ers - NFC Conference Championship Game Day Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
It happens..but the 49ers are a loaded team that can beat you many ways.
KC is in trouble!
I see KC winning. KC shut down the Titans run game and yeah Henry was probably getting gassed but Garoppolo is not beating Mahomes in a potential shoot out. I can see KC blowing them out in Miami.

The Seahawks would've been a much more competitive rival for the Niners.

I see KC winning. KC shut down the Titans run game and yeah Henry was probably getting gassed but Garoppolo is not beating Mahomes in a potential shoot out. I can see KC blowing them out in Miami.

49ers has the D in the secondary and upfront to give that offense problems.

A sure fire first ballet HOFer with the highest qb rating if all time, but ya he’s overrated. Smdh

What's his post season record? It's not good. He will never catch Brees and Brady in terms of accomplishments. But hey that QB rating though. Andy Dalton has more 4th quarter comeback and game winning drives but that Aaron Rodgers hail Mary's though, right?.

Rodgers has always had good WRs too. Remember Matt Flynn 6TD game?

What's his post season record? It's not good. He will never catch Brees and Brady in terms of accomplishments. But hey that QB rating though. Andy Dalton has more 4th quarter comeback and game winning drives but that Aaron Rodgers hail Mary's though, right?.

Rodgers has always had good WRs too. Remember Matt Flynn 6TD game?

Your post isn't coming together well. I'd suggest you just abort!

not if niners get a quick lead. Chiefs can come back vs titans defense and texans defense, but niners defense has a pass rush and secondary that will make it tough for chiefs. Chiefs have to not get behind early or they could be in trouble. Niners may not have a qb that's much different than tannehill bu they have a better team and defense. Henry is a better rb but the niners group are dangerous along with shannahan's play calling.

not if niners get a quick lead. Chiefs can come back vs titans defense and texans defense, but niners defense has a pass rush and secondary that will make it tough for chiefs. Chiefs have to not get behind early or they could be in trouble. Niners may not have a qb that's much different than tannehill bu they have a better team and defense. Henry is a better rb but the niners group are dangerous along with shannahan's play calling.
And I could say if KC gets an early lead then this Niners team isn’t built for comebacks. KC can comeback on any team with their offense. Niners can’t. Mahomes getting his first ring this year.

Been a blow out and not best game by rodgers, but you see the pass. Rodgers hits deep in stride passes that Tannehill has missed so often for miami

And I could say if KC gets an early lead then this Niners team isn’t built for comebacks. KC can comeback on any team with their offense. Niners can’t. Mahomes getting his first ring this year.
But niners can control the clock and keep scoring points unlike the other teams. Chiefs can come back against any team, but some teams will be harder than others. Niners can have a defense that can get tough and stop the scoring and do the play calls to allow niners to come back. Either team can't get behind too much.

Packers are actually back in the game. If they get a three and out here this will get interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom