Packers/dolphins 11/11/18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Packers/dolphins 11/11/18

Packers fans can get pretty wild, you not wearing a Phins Jersey are you?;)

Wife and I are debating on it. We may end up going.

I know we will wear our colors and be loud and proud.

I’m strongly considering it. My wife’s best friend lives out there and I’ve been avoiding that trip for years, really thinking about killing two birds with one stone with this one

Married bears fans, lived in Wisconsin most of my life, I already have friends buying tickets and wanting to bring me along for comic relief. I think I'll make it happen as long as tannehill is still standing. Would be fun to meet up with fellow finheaveners

Good for you - never been there - should be awesome. As long as we don’t call timeout for them on 4th and 10 w the clock ticking down again.

I have a bus trip going. I live 50 min from there. I will be the only Dolphins fan on the bus. Hope they win!

I went when the Fins beat the Pack in OT. Fans weren't bad. Cried because we were standing but other than that all good. Brother and buddy are packers fans and there too. Nice parties after the game. Nice for me I guess because the Fins won lol

I went when the Fins beat the Pack in OT. Fans weren't bad. Cried because we were standing but other than that all good. Brother and buddy are packers fans and there too. Nice parties after the game. Nice for me I guess because the Fins won lol
I remember that loss hurt. I thought at the end we had you guys.

Back
Top Bottom