Packers Linebackers Coach Patrick Graham Is Expected To Head To The Dolphins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Packers Linebackers Coach Patrick Graham Is Expected To Head To The Dolphins

Imo the lb unit was literally the worst part of that packers team for like the last few years at least. I’m sure he’s talking about the off the los lbs and not the 34 olb edge ones.

They basically had one lb in Martinez and even he has range limitations.

But he racks up tackles. Solid player but there’s nothing around him at lb.

On the plus side should see some development from raekwon and baker. Miamis gonna be banking on it. I assume he’s coming here to coach backers?

One thing I will say is the pack never seemed to invest draft capitol in its lbs despite obvious eye sore level need. So he may have been short changed.

Last edited:
He was also Green Bays defensive run game coordinator as well I believe, also went to Yale so dudes a smart one no doubt.

Don't know what I think about him potentially being our D.C. Hope it's a LB or D line coach instead.

Alex Marvez

✔@alexmarvez

Two sources have told me the hot name circulating around league circles as a likely member of Brian Flores' future @MiamiDolphins staff is @packers assistant Patrick Graham as a potential defensive coordinator. Of course, Brian has to take the job first (cough, McDaniels, cough)

7:18 PM - Jan 12, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy

76 people are talking about this

Imo the lb unit was literally the worst part of that packers team for like the last few years at least. I’m sure he’s talking about the off the los lbs and not the 34 olb edge ones.

On the plus side should see some development from raekwon and baker. Miamis gonna be banking on it. I assume he’s coming here to coach backers?

One thing I will say is the pack never seemed to invest draft capitol in its lbs despite obvious eye sore level need. So he may have been short changed.
A.J. Hawk does not approve this message.

Don't know what I think about him potentially being our D.C. Hope it's a LB or D line coach instead.

Alex Marvez

✔@alexmarvez

Two sources have told me the hot name circulating around league circles as a likely member of Brian Flores' future @MiamiDolphins staff is @packers assistant Patrick Graham as a potential defensive coordinator. Of course, Brian has to take the job first (cough, McDaniels, cough)

7:18 PM - Jan 12, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy

76 people are talking about this

Oh no... This would be the first move that I really disapprove of. UNLESS there is a situation where Bielema is over him similar to how Caldwell will be over whoever the "OC is"

Bielema and Caldwell will finalize the gameplan and assist Flores on Game Day, Graham and whoever (Cooter?) will call plays. Seems like a lot of voices but I'm okay with it especially since our ST coach will have much less of a role.

Winston Moss was there LB coach he got fired after McCarthy.

Am I missing something here? Clay Matthews?

I think people are jumping too conclusions. No HC has been hired yet we are discussing position coaches.

I think people are jumping too conclusions. No HC has been hired yet we are discussing position coaches.

Unless something goes awry I think it's pretty widely accepted that Flores is our HC. We literally can't hire him yet.

Back
Top Bottom