Palm Beach Post Expects The Dolphins To Exercise Devante Parker's Fifth-year Team Option. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Palm Beach Post Expects The Dolphins To Exercise Devante Parker's Fifth-year Team Option.

This kind of reminds me of Drake with the injury issues.....hopefully like Drake, he can finally shake them off and stay on the field, practice, and get in a groove!

No doubt he has the talent. He will have to put it all together this year or he'll be gone too

Did you not have cable last year? Dvp got outmuscled for like 4 picks. A couple were when he had position and just gave it up.

Yeah, he sucked last year. He looked like a statue. If last year was his first year on the team and he was a 6th round pick, I am not sure he'd make my team this year.

He has a long way to go for sure. I am not ready to throw in the towel though.

Don't know if I said this before, but I've had this feeling for a while he gets traded on draft day.

Me too, when i listened to Gase at the owners conference, he sounded like the organization has done everything they could to try and have him on tye field. Did not sound promising

Knowing our luck with this guy, he'll get hurt and we'll have to eat that 5th year.

The whole passing game sucked last season. Cutler could hit Landry for 3 yards and that was about it. The entire offense needs to get behind Tannehill and play some good football. Parker and Tannehill had chemistry, expect them to pick up where they left off.

I suddenly like the low key personality of our team. All the big contracts gone, big ego's gone and replaced by hard nosed, serious players who will respond to coaching. This is the best way to win, have a real team.

This kind of reminds me of Drake with the injury issues.....hopefully like Drake, he can finally shake them off and stay on the field, practice, and get in a groove!
Correct me if Im wrong, but I dont think Drake missed a game since being drafted...

Don't know if I said this before, but I've had this feeling for a while he gets traded on draft day.

Our WR group looks shaky with him. Let down or not, I would hate to lose him this year. Our chances of having a good O rest on Parker finally stepping up

Tourselves.The connection between Parker and Tannehill seemed much improved before Ryan went down. I want to see how it develops now that Landry isnt catching 100 balls for us.

Our WR group looks shaky with him. Let down or not, I would hate to lose him this year. Our chances of having a good O rest on Parker finally stepping up
Folks have thrown hail at Parker over the years even calling him a bust, but what is this kid's problem? I know he constantly has niggling injury problems, but the notion about him not getting separation surprises, me given the fact that he is not a slow guy. Maybe he needs some strength and conditioning as many have complain that it seems easy for opposing CBs to knock him off out his route running.

Yeah, he sucked last year. He looked like a statue. If last year was his first year on the team and he was a 6th round pick, I am not sure he'd make my team this year.

He has a long way to go for sure. I am not ready to throw in the towel though.
Yeah me either but he sure is frustrating

He's putting us in a tougher situation if he plays "very well" rather than if he busts.

Back
Top Bottom