Panthers vs. da' Bears | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Panthers vs. da' Bears

RobFins2005 said:
It looked like it was clearly on the ground to me.

LOL, OK. If you say so. It looked like that probably because you picked the Bears to win so it fits your pick better. Aikman and Buck were very surprised after looking at it over and over again that the play would stand. Crazy call. But you obviously saw it differently. 'Nuff said.

At least Coleman didnt say something like "the receiver tucked the ball, incomplete pass by Cage"
In todyas nfl I'm ready for everything.

SCall13 said:
LOL, OK. If you say so. It looked like that probably because you picked the Bears to win so it fits your pick better. Aikman and Buck were very surprised after looking at it over and over again that the play would stand. Crazy call. But you obviously saw it differently. 'Nuff said.

:rolleyes: I have no favorite in this game.

I just played it back 5 times in frame by frame advance. the Carolina player clearly drapes his right arm around the Bear player in an attempt to jar the ball loose and came in contact with his hand as his knee is on the ground. What's more, you can't even see his left arm, but it's possible that it made contact as well. We can't use that in a determination of the review, but still...

Aikman and Buck weren't playing it back in frame by frame advance, but slo motion. I played it a frame at a time.

If you are incapable to responding to others opinions maturely, I suggest you find something else to do today.

I'm not sure who to root for...

Friend is a Panthers fan, as is brother, so I never want to see a team who I have to deal with bragging go anywhere. But, Bears, hm.

Looks like it isn't going to matter anyway...Carolina is about to score. And that was the right call--tie goes to the receiver.

Smith has got that killer instinct.

Chambers, you're developing that. You can be THAT dominant!

imagine if the bears won the superbowl this year.
whitesox and them around the same time. the city would go nuts.

Back
Top Bottom