Parcells takes a shot at griese | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Parcells takes a shot at griese

Daytona Fin

Queeks Draw
Club Member
Reaction score
I dont know if this has been discussed already. I got this quote from parcells in my local paper today.

Dallas cowboys coach on dolphins qb brian griese.

"get me somebody that can win . I dont mean that disrespectfully, but I dont want to be 8-8. I had that guy neil odonnell (with the jets). thats what griese is."

I dont know about you but i hope griese is taking the snaps on thanksgiving so he can shove it straight up parcells a**!

HOLY ****, Griese is better than Hutchinson and Carter..
Parcells is definitely getting too old...

This was discuess a while ago. Parcells said it the day Griese was cut and said he didn't want Griese which left him to us.

1) Neil O'Donnell went to the Super Bowl

2) Parcells will be lucky to be 8-8. So he should have phrased it differently.

Originally posted by ercin13

"get me somebody that can win . I dont mean that disrespectfully, but I dont want to be 8-8. I had that guy neil odonnell (with the jets). thats what griese is."

:rofl:

"Yeah, wer'e not interested in being 8-8! Hell, look who our qb's are! Wer'e shooting for 3-13! I'm Bill Parcells, yada yada yada. I can say what I want! Quick, someone get me a candy bar!"

Yeah, Parcells is a scary judge of talent for QB's. 1) He hated Drew Bledsoe, and wanted to bench him, only there was no one else in New England that possibly could have played. 2) He got rid of Neil O'Donnell in favor Glen Foley. Glen Foley!!!!! 3) He started Foley over Vinny Testaverde well into the 1998 season before finally coming to his senses. Dang though, if he had started Foley a few more games we would have won the division! 4) He thought Ray Lucas would be a good QB. I still am trying to figure out how Lucas did so well in those games as a Jet. Oh yeah, he had Curtis Martin as a RB and was throwing to Keyshawn Johnson and Wayne Chrebet. 5) And now this.....

I think he's getting

more ornary because his man breast are getting larger causing his manziere to chafe.:fatman:

Re: I think he's getting

Originally posted by Chisel Monkey
more ornary because his man breast are getting larger causing his manziere to chafe.:fatman:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom