Parker A Healthy Scratch | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Parker A Healthy Scratch

I think it's more of a case of the team not thinking he's ready than they think he's healthy and just want to sit him. Also haven't heard anything suggesting the team thinks he's ready but he wants to sit this one out.

Tankersley is a healthy scratch. That's more disappointing than Parker, since the expectations are already so low for him

I think it's more of a case of the team not thinking he's ready than they think he's healthy and just want to sit him. Also haven't heard anything suggesting the team thinks he's ready but he wants to sit this one out.
I thought Gase said he was good to go and expected him to play

We're going to need to replace both of them with high draft picks or big FA signings. (Parker & Tank)

I wonder if you can get a third out of Dallas for him. They’re desperate.

Tankersley is a healthy scratch. That's more disappointing than Parker, since the expectations are already so low for him

I don’t know what’s going on with Tank. Maybe the new DB coach has him flummoxed. Last year, I thought he was feisty and competitive. He’s lost now. I’d guess it’s mental, like a lack of confidence and perhaps confusion as to what Coach Oden wants from him.

Tank can still turn it around. Parker is a lost cause. He’s not even good when he’s on the field. I’m over him.

I know Parker said this week he was good to go. Don't recall Gase saying anything official. I think if everyone thought he was healed enough to play he would be in the lineup.

Just precautionary for Parker, IMO.

I think the team expects the Jets to run first to set up the passing for Darnold. That’s why Tank is inactive.

Sounds good to me, our top 3 or 4 WR's week 1 all looked like they deserved to be out there.

At least he will not be injured today...That is unless he is careless going into the shower. If that happens- out 4-6 weeks

He hasn't practiced in over a month save for a few reps this week and even then he was questionable so not 100 percent health. I wouldn't call it a typical healthy scratch nor would I consider it a sign for the future except for the fact that we feel comfortable enough with the solid guys ahead of him not to force him out there.

WHO would you replace to get him on the field? He's just another set of hands - albeit a tall set, but the guys out there are straining their guts out.

Back
Top Bottom