Parker Non Play, Story of the Day | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Parker Non Play, Story of the Day

Dolph N.Fan

Active Roster
Reaction score
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/miami-dolphins/fl-sp-hyde-dolphins-column-20171126-story,amp.html

““I was pressing him all the time,” Gilmore said. “He couldn’t get off it. He struggles against the press. He’s a good, deep-ball guy and has great size to make plays downfield.”

This is all you need to know folks. Parker is a useless bum who’s just another long list of failed 1st round picks by Miami. His bandwagon...the one waiting on that “breakout” game should just about be empty.

They need to let him go and pay Landry. Landry is a fighter; Parker is soft bitch.

They need to let him go and pay Landry. Landry is a fighter; Parker is soft *****.
Yep. I was excited when Chicago drafted Kevin White instead of Parker because I knew white would be a bust and didn’t want Miami to draft him. Turns out Parker isn’t much better

Yep. I was excited when Chicago drafted Kevin White instead of Parker because I knew white would be a bust and didn’t want Miami to draft him. Turns out Parker isn’t much better

No ****! I just wish that Parker was 50% of what J. Jones is in ATL. That guy is a beast.

Just another player we drafted hurt, who was kind of a project, and had a "high ceiling".

so bench him Gase,wtf. If he was someone he didn't like he would be gone already. Give Caroo a shot if he isn't fighting for the ball. Fair is fair.

I think you guys are being really harsh on the kid, I understand that he hasn't progressed to where we want him right now but the kid is working his tail off from all account and still needs time to develop. Eventually I believe he can be a good WR for this team.

I'm at the point I want Parker gone too, but for his best intrest not the team's or the fan's. He's not a player that's going to shine when surrounded by poor play or playcalling. In a situation where everybody else is doing their jobs at a half way decent level and Parker just has to play his part he'll be fine. In other words he's not going to lift a situation up by himself, but if everything is solid he could be a very valuable piece to an offense. Sort of feeling the same way about Tannehill. If the line, running game and playcalling are at a average or above average level Tannehill will look like a damn good qb. If the other pieces are struggling Tannehill might look average at best. There are some players that are just going to shine no matter how the rest of the team is playing. Parker might not be one of those players. At least I think it's fair to say he hasn't shown that ability yet.

Last edited:
I think you guys are being really harsh on the kid, I understand that he hasn't progressed to where we want him right now but the kid is working his tail off from all account and still needs time to develop. Eventually I believe he can be a good WR for this team.
Which season or how long do you give a guy who’s often injured and seems to be an interception magnet

Which season or how long do you give a guy who’s often injured and seems to be an interception magnet
I don't know about a guy, but with Parker another year maybe 2.

“I knew the route. They ran the same exact route in the first quarter. They didn’t throw it the first time.

That is just the best huh? I mean even when I was a kid playing yard football I knew you had to improvise at times...Play catch with the guy throwing it down field and communicate sometimes without saying a word. These guys are like poorly programmed robots who play without emotion or natural ability.

I find it hard to judge any players this season... that's how bad I think the coaching and QB play has been.

Back
Top Bottom