Parker owns Gilmore | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Parker owns Gilmore

Yeah Parker played very well today, sucks he couldn't have added a TD to it to hit 10 on the year

Should end up in the top 5 for receiving yards this season. Nice job Devante! And as far as TDs go, he had 9 which is tied for 3rd with a bunch of others currently.

Golladay - 11
Andrews - 10
Thomas, Godwin, Kupp, Marvin Jones - 9

Parker vs. Gilmore is going to be a great rivalry for years to come. You can tell these two were out to best each other, and today, Parker won.

I thought it was because Parker is that much bigger than Gilmore.
But Parker is only an inch or 2 taller.

Gilmore is like 6'1"

I thought it was because Parker is that much bigger than Gilmore.
But Parker is only an inch or 2 taller.

Gilmore is like 6'1"
Parker bullied Gilmore. That’s what we’ve been waiting on from Parker for years. Parker finally looks like Tarzan and playing like Tarzan and making DBs look like Jane.

I'm glad the Dolphins are finally benefiting from the Parker draft pick rather than some other team. I know we all like to see result sooner than season 5, but these things sometimes happen. Much of a players success hinges on the right team, system and coach. Luckily Parker finally found the right match.

I've never been much of a Ryan Fitzpatrick fan, but I give him a lot of credit for what we saw out of DeVante this season. He knew where to deliver the ball to him and the trust he showed in DVP helped to grow his confidence.

I don't know I'm happy parker performed and if I were the GM i wouldn't have extended him I'd trade him, far too inconsistent and I bet we could get a 2nd at least for him.. This will likely be the best year of his career and I'm all for selling high.

Maybe we could package him and our 5th to washington for the 2nd pick and take either Tua or Chase Young if you want to really make brady retire after next season.

Just resigned him to 4 years with 21.5M guaranteed....Parker isn't going anywhere for the next couple of years.

Parker bullied Gilmore. That’s what we’ve been waiting on from Parker for years. Parker finally looks like Tarzan and playing like Tarzan and making DBs look like Jane.

Indeed, But players liek Gilmore and that NE secondary have gotten away with so much holding to give them an edge.
I don't know I'm happy parker performed and if I were the GM i wouldn't have extended him I'd trade him, far too inconsistent and I bet we could get a 2nd at least for him.. This will likely be the best year of his career and I'm all for selling high.

Maybe we could package him and our 5th to washington for the 2nd pick and take either Tua or Chase Young if you want to really make brady retire after next season.
:bobdole:

Devante was awesome but he need some to perform at this and higher levels for seasons to come. One season don’t count for nuffin so keep it going Devante. I have to say though if Jeudy is available on our pick I’d take him. Jeudy and devante would be effing awesome

Devante was awesome but he need some to perform at this and higher levels for seasons to come. One season don’t count for nuffin so keep it going Devante. I have to say though if Jeudy is available on our pick I’d take him. Jeudy and devante would be effing awesome

The last thing this organization needs is a WR. That is by far the lowest priority.

Back
Top Bottom