parking pass | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

parking pass

gators910

The Rise Of The Gator Nation
Reaction score
just wondering if its worth getting parking pass now,or paying at the gate?other then saving money are there any other advantages?i will only go to 4 games and get rid of the others so i dont want to pay for whole season of parking?thanks gators910

parking pass gets you in the stadium parking lot. otherwise you are across the street.

Originally posted by gators910
just wondering if its worth getting parking pass now,or paying at the gate?other then saving money are there any other advantages?i will only go to 4 games and get rid of the others so i dont want to pay for whole season of parking?thanks gators910

I could be wrong on this but I was always under the assumption that passes were only available to season tic holders or at least they get a disc.

DD..........................................

your right i have season tix,but cant make all the games,,i live in nj and a fins fan..gators

Originally posted by gators910
your right i have season tix,but cant make all the games,,i live in nj and a fins fan..gators

What section are your tix in? I go down every year when I'm able and may be able to help you out with the unsed ones perhaps.

DD...............................

Sell the parking pass with your tickets.. problem solved.. its a higher price to park on game day like $6-7 diff.. so pgk your tix with the pass and explain this to the buyer.

youre right i could do that ,just package them,,dedolfan,,sec 411 low row..

Originally posted by whkfc
I have a question is the Stadium downtown or is it outside the city?

It's waaay outside. Matter of fact, you can damn near spit on the Broward County line and actually see it if you're in the nose-bleed sections !!!

DD................................................

Ralph Wilson stadium is like that .Like 20 miles south of Buffalo. I was just wondering if your outside of the city why do you need parking passes. Up here threre is plenty of parking people sell parking in thier yards for like 5-10 bucks. You guys may not care but I was just curious.

Originally posted by fins1
parking pass gets you in the stadium parking lot. otherwise you are across the street.

Parking passes just went up. From $20.00 to $25.00
I rather park in the stadium to tail gate and get loaded!Way to much walking from across the street..:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom