parking pass | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

parking pass

i know,tix are not cheap up here for giants or jets,i guess everybody is paying alot,,but i dont mind paying 51 for tix..

:stuck: thats because they feel sorry for the fans that have to sit at the games drinking frozen beer,,lets go fins

Originally posted by whkfc
Ralph Wilson stadium is like that .Like 20 miles south of Buffalo. I was just wondering if your outside of the city why do you need parking passes. Up here threre is plenty of parking people sell parking in thier yards for like 5-10 bucks. You guys may not care but I was just curious.

Because their aren't many houses close to the stadium. It is a pretty large complex and they use the land surrounding the stadium for makeshift parking. If it all fills (usually only for the Jets game) then they park people at Calder Race Track which is a long walk. They do that stuff at the Orange Bowl though.

If it all fills (usually only for the Jets game) then they park people at Calder Race Track which is a long walk.

Yea tell me about it, I usually stay at the Holiday Inn right next to Calder, if I was going to walk to Calser I might as well walk to the hotel. It is great waking up the morning of the game to be able to go out on the balcony and see the stadium right from the room, it gets the blood pumping as soon as I wake up.

If you want to be in the orange parking lot you have to be there by 11 I would say or it will be full.

Originally posted by whkfc
I have a question is the Stadium downtown or is it outside the city?

Pro Player is closer to Hollywood/Miramar/Pembroke Pines than it is the heart of Miami...

Originally posted by T-ROCK
Pro Player is closer to Hollywood/Miramar/Pembroke Pines than it is the heart of Miami...

Yep it's the same distance from Miami as it is from Ft Lauderdale, I usually fly into Ft Lauderdale cause it's cheaper, 15 minute drive either way.

so even if you get passes with the season tix can you be shut out of the orange parking if you come later?

In the cash parking lot across the street, and some of the bigger games if you get there eral late you get stuck parking down the street at Calder Race Track.

Are you going to the Eagles/Miami game? If not I'd be interested in buying a parking pass from you for that game. I live in PA.

Originally posted by Dolfan0025

Parking passes just went up. From $20.00 to $25.00
I rather park in the stadium to tail gate and get loaded!Way to much walking from across the street..:D
everytime i flew to florida a friend of mine would give me his pass and i'd drive right in. the first year, i parked across the street and when i went inside he gave it to me i, i went back and got my car, drove in and gave it back to him when i got in!:D :evil:

Back
Top Bottom