Pasquerelli Reports From Henson Workout | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pasquerelli Reports From Henson Workout

oh and how would you feel if we did do that trade and then we drafted Phil Rivers? i personally would love it!

They have to do it before the draft or he gets shot back into the draft. I say, offer this years first. His ball looks sooo pretty and he's fast.. He has a better release than rivers and can throw the deep ball. It's been said the guy threw over 70 passes and only 4 looked bad...... 4!!! I'm not a Henson booster. I put him up against Jay and let them fight it out for the starting position... And if we could get Henson AND Rivers... I would be all for that too..... but I don't think so.. Offer this years first, and a conditional pick next year. Like if he starts more than 3 games, due to injury or because he's better than Jay, then I would gladly give a conditional pick....

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking at this as objectively as I can, I don't see why Henson would want to go to teams such as the Bills, Chiefs, or Packers. They all have quarterbacks who are clearly starters going into the season. Yeah, Bledsoe played horrible but he's definitely the starter until proven otherwise. If I were him Miami and Pittsburgh would be my top choices, all things considered of course.

Another thing to consider is that a 2nd round pick next year would be an equivalent of a 3rd rounder in a normal year due to how strong this class is and the year afters draft usually suffers.

I definitely don't see Miami getting Henson AND Rivers. I'm all for getting as much talent as possible, but getting 2 young QB's with potential could be trouble. If Miami had both...the odds are in their favor that at least one will end up being very good, but Miami has too many other needs to spend 2 draft picks on one position IMO. Miami's front office has to pick one. I have to have faith that they will know which one will end up being the best player.

Has anyone else stopped to think about the future of the AFC East if these young QBs end up in Buffalo and Miami?

New England: Brady
New York: Pennington
Buffalo: Henson
Miami: Rivers

Imagine THAT for the future of the division! Things are interesting enough in the East...FRANCHISE QBs FOR EVERYONE!!!

Originally posted by Spikes
Has anyone else stopped to think about the future of the AFC East if these young QBs end up in Buffalo and Miami?

New England: Brady
New York: Pennington
Buffalo: Henson
Miami: Rivers

Imagine THAT for the future of the division! Things are interesting enough in the East...FRANCHISE QBs FOR EVERYONE!!!

Well, looks pretty good for the Jets and Pats....but then there are two guys who never threw a pass in the NFL.

I love how everyone is so sure that Rivers and/or Henson are Pro Bowlers already.......

Does anyone remember:

Ryan Leaf – largest bust EVER!
Heath Shuler – maybe second biggest bust
Rick Mirer – I think he’s 3rd string on 49ers scout team now.
Trent Dilfer – SB or not, 71.1 career rating, 94/102 TD/INT ratio
David Klingler – why the Bengals are….well, the Bengals
Dan McGuire – drafted as a personal favor for his brother
Todd Marinovich – who??
Tommy Maddox – marinate for 11 years and………
Jim Druckenmiller – the only 49er QB to suck…..EVER!!
Tim Couch – 4 and out in Cleveland?
Akili Smith – he served me my value meal today
Cade McNown – maybe we can bring him back.
:lol:

Back
Top Bottom