Pat white twitter comment? lol... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pat white twitter comment? lol...

Wildbill3

Onion Fetish
Club Member
Reaction score
Good to know he's a team player.

What a waste of a pick.

I think he said that in response to suggestions from someone other than the coaching staff. He later retracted it, but as another poster here mentioned, if the Fins coaching staff tells you to change positions you don't get on twitter and gripe about it. Your time in aqua and orange would be rather brief after that.

In general, people really need to be more careful on twitter (Ted Ginn Jr, cough cough). The Library of Congress just said this week that they are archiving everything that's ever been tweeted.

Personally, I hope White is moved on draft day for pretty much anything. I don't hate him, I just don't see how he helps us anywhere on the field.

Him and Patrick Turner.

Rarely do receivers come into the NFL and make an impact in their rookie season. It takes a few seasons to figure the position out. One example would be Miles Austin. He didnt come into Dallas and make a big impact his first year. But three seasons later, BAM! He explodes onto the scene. I wouldnt write him off so quick.

Now for Pat White. He was a waste of a 2nd round pick.

pat white what a waste of a second round pick, again..................

Rarely do receivers come into the NFL and make an impact in their rookie season. It takes a few seasons to figure the position out. One example would be Miles Austin. He didnt come into Dallas and make a big impact his first year. But three seasons later, BAM! He explodes onto the scene. I wouldnt write him off so quick.

Pat Turner is our next ted ginn

so a WR who doesn't contribute at all his first year gets a complete pass....

but a QB is supposed to get it from day 1 and can be labled a bust after 1 year??

I think a more accurate statement would be 'rarely does a reciever come into the NFL not earn a single play on offense their entire rookie season, and develope into anything significant.'

I'm all for giving BOTH a chance to improve before writing them off....unfortunately the majority of the board only wants to afford PT that chance.

Read more: http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/04/17/1584579_p2/thomas-berry-are-top-safety-options.html#ixzz0lPwbOUUZ

so someone has to have approached him about trying out WR for that comment to crop up right?:lol:

I think the someone, was just some random person on twitter....or worst case scenario.....he reads finheaven.

My initial impression is that this is virtual proof that no one from the Dolphins has even mentioned a position change for him....or wouldn't have tweeted his opposition to it.

Back
Top Bottom