Pat white twitter comment? lol... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pat white twitter comment? lol...

so a WR who doesn't contribute at all his first year gets a complete pass....

but a QB is supposed to get it from day 1 and can be labled a bust after 1 year??

I think a more accurate statement would be 'rarely does a reciever come into the NFL not earn a single play on offense their entire rookie season, and develope into anything significant.'

I'm all for giving BOTH a chance to improve before writing them off....unfortunately the majority of the board only wants to afford PT that chance.

No, i think i wrote exactly what i wanted to. Pat White showed that he cant function on our team at QB, because well, the position is already taken. I dont write him off as a player but i write him off as ever contributing to this team because he doesnt want to switch positions so how will he contribute??

And Patrick Turner hasnt had his chance to prove anything so there is no way you can already write him off.

No, i think i wrote exactly what i wanted to. Pat White showed that he cant function on our team at QB, because well, the position is already taken. I dont write him off as a player but i write him off as ever contributing to this team because he doesnt want to switch positions so how will he contribute??

And Patrick Turner hasnt had his chance to prove anything so there is no way you can already write him off.

dude did u just start picking up on the nfl recently?? heres the story we had chad pennington our starting veteran qb that can take us to the playoffs, henne our qb of the future, and pat white (OUR NEW WILDCAT QB) there was a chance he could take henne's spot as qb of the future, BUT THATS NOT WHAT HE WAS DRAFTED FOR. and pat turner did have his chance, how can u say we let our later pick (hartline) get one and not pat turner our huge reciever we got in the third, obviously he didnt do anything in training camp.

dude did u just start picking up on the nfl recently?? heres the story we had chad pennington our starting veteran qb that can take us to the playoffs, henne our qb of the future, and pat white (OUR NEW WILDCAT QB) there was a chance he could take henne's spot as qb of the future, BUT THATS NOT WHAT HE WAS DRAFTED FOR. and pat turner did have his chance, how can u say we let our later pick (hartline) get one and not pat turner our huge reciever we got in the third, obviously he didnt do anything in training camp.

Sparano blamed himself for not giving Turner a chance. Maybe you should do some research because Turner will have his chance soon.

hmmm maybe the fact that ted ginn was promising coming out of college and busted, and same thing with turner 1st day pick great size but as of now 0 production

Its been one season!! Ted Ginn has been a failure for THREE seasons. Not giving Turner a chance is why you are not a part of the organization.

Really? I mean , you must know what you're talking about. And you probably already know that Teddy was drafted at #9 and Turner was picked way later. But you knew that, just had something stupid in your mouth that had to come out.

ted ginn 1st round pick, smallish build, super fast, given 3 years worth of starts to prove himself.

Pat turner mid round pick, huge build, mid range speed, didn't see the field his rookie year...

I don't see the comparison myself.

ted ginn 1st round pick, smallish build, super fast, given 3 years worth of starts to prove himself.

Pat turner mid round pick, huge build, mid range speed, didn't see the field his rookie year...

I don't see the comparison myself.

I might be one of the homers here that really wanted to see Ginn step up. I would have thought with a dude that runs as fast as he does would end up being a big time playmaker but I guess it goes to show you how hard it is to play in the NFL and be a star. Being fast apparently doesn't mean ****! You gotta run good routes and get separation. I don't hate the guy, he just happens to be a little soft and not meant to be a #1 wr. Can't blame him our previous FO did'nt seem to understand how the NFL works!

so a WR who doesn't contribute at all his first year gets a complete pass....

but a QB is supposed to get it from day 1 and can be labled a bust after 1 year??

I think a more accurate statement would be 'rarely does a reciever come into the NFL not earn a single play on offense their entire rookie season, and develope into anything significant.'

I'm all for giving BOTH a chance to improve before writing them off....unfortunately the majority of the board only wants to afford PT that chance.

imo if you feel that way about them than there should be atleast another team that feels the way you do.. and maybe just maybe we can send them to that team for a 4th 5th 6th or even a 7th???

Pat White didn't do so bad in the times he actually played for us he even got us the first down vs the Jets in that Monday night game in our game winning drive. the only problems he had was he overthrew his receivers, i remmber one play or two that our WR was open and White overthrew

Pat White didn't do so bad in the times he actually played for us he even got us the first down vs the Jets in that Monday night game in our game winning drive. the only problems he had was he overthrew his receivers, i remmber one play or two that our WR was open and White overthrew

More specificly he overthrew a deep route on his first throw. In the Steelers game he nearly got Ricky killed on a screen when he overthrew him. He threw a smoke route into the dirt at the WRs feet in the Steelers game as well. White's problem is he can't play in the NFL. Him and his sub 40 rating.

Back
Top Bottom