Pat white twitter comment? lol... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pat white twitter comment? lol...

Sparano blamed himself for not giving Turner a chance. Maybe you should do some research because Turner will have his chance soon.

alrighty coach t, hopefully he'll catch maybe 10 passes this season behind 4 wr in the run first system:crazy:

alrighty coach t, hopefully he'll catch maybe 10 passes this season behind 4 wr in the run first system:crazy:

Haha, do you have some kind of inside info on the official depth chart for the start of the season? How do you know Turner will be the 5 WR, and even if he is, injuries do happen. Thats how Miles Austin got his chance.

Haha, do you have some kind of inside info on the official depth chart for the start of the season? How do you know Turner will be the 5 WR, and even if he is, injuries do happen. Thats how Miles Austin got his chance.

ok ok camarillo,bess,hartline,and marshall have all earned their stripes, and i believe miles austin got his chance because he was third on depth chart then #2 got hurt. what are the chances 2-3 guys go down and pat turner puts up 250yds? plus pat turner is no miles austin, he is slow the only thing he will ever contribute to is a redzone threat and theres a man with the last name marshall that might have something to say about that:up:

ok ok camarillo,bess,hartline,and marshall have all earned their stripes, and i believe miles austin got his chance because he was third on depth chart then #2 got hurt. what are the chances 2-3 guys go down and pat turner puts up 250yds? plus pat turner is no miles austin, he is slow the only thing he will ever contribute to is a redzone threat and theres a man with the last name marshall that might have something to say about that:up:

Just because Cam has "earned" his stripes, doesnt mean he cant be beat out by Turner. You dont know what Turner can do. You writing him off already is why im glad you are not a part of the Dolphin organization.

Just because Cam has "earned" his stripes, doesnt mean he cant be beat out by Turner. You dont know what Turner can do. You writing him off already is why im glad you are not a part of the Dolphin organization.

idk what pat turner can do hmm well being that he came from a high school right down the road from me i think i might have a little bit of insight on him, your probably some 15-16 year old that thinks that since pat turner is 6'5 he will be a beast, i cant wait to see when ryan grice-mullen gets the nod at 5th wr and we see pat turner in his usual game day attire...t-shirt and some gym shorts. and who cares about being apart of the dolphin organization, this is a forum none of this affects what happens to the FO, im merely stating my opinion and your over there hailing to pat turner a player barely anyone even talks about anymore

He probably should have played baseball instead.

He would have had a good career in baseball actually. He's been drafted every single year since his senior year in high school.

But then he broke onto the scene at WVU at won a BCS bowl his freshman and junior years...So I understand where he's coming from.

Back
Top Bottom