Patrick Surtain Jr. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patrick Surtain Jr.

Apples falls close to the tree in lots of cases and this is another example

American Heritage - that's a helluva program! Good for junior! So far, he's reflecting well on one of our greatest franchise DBs.

...oh... and thanks for posting this

Interesting. If he wants to be a first round pick Ohio State is DBU.

His dad was awesome. Surtain was easily one of the most underrated players in NFL during his career and hands down better than Sam Madison.

I think he's leaning LSU but all the top schools are after him including FSU , Clemson and Bama.. Mike Rump the Cane's CB coach was his head coach at American season before last then Pat the father took over that program so Miami has an outside chance.

Love to have him if he keeps getting better in college. Still a ways until the Fin's get a shot at him. If he turns out to be like his dad was he'll be a 1st or 2nd round pick down the road.

Looks like a promising player. His Dad was damn good! I miss the days when we had Surtain, Madison and T-Buck covering. Those boys gave up a lot of big plays, but they made a lot of them too!

He wants to visit Michigan and Harbaugh is a damn good recruiter...Bama isn't on the list, but Clemson, Florida State, Florida, Miami, LSU are, although I never count out Bama in any recruiting race. Jimbo has been landing these big names, more and more each year. He closes as well as anyone and he could have two top 15 DB pick in the upcoming draft. FSU is an easy sell especially if he wants to stay in Florida...LSU may be leading, but Jimbo is magical.

Back
Top Bottom