Patriot Fans don't respect Miami run D | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patriot Fans don't respect Miami run D

Originally posted by XNOUGHT
Didn't Fragile Fred light you guys up?

To the tune of 35 yards, yea that's lighting us up...

btw, and that's was without Tim Bowens or Jr. playing.

Originally posted by DolphinzD
The only thing about the Pats O that concerns me is the screen passes. Those can beat and have beaten our D.

Oh yeah, and if a wide receiver pushes Fletcher, yet Fletcher gets called for it. :rolleyes:

ha ha... and they won't have Fletcher to push around anymore!

35 yards rushing is lighting a run defense up???
:roflmao:

That's a first...

That reminds me of Jets fans saying Pennington lit up Miami in 2nd meeting last year.. :lol:

Mike Cloud and Kevin Faulk are going to run the ball all day long.
Heck, Dan Klecko may run for 40 yards

Originally posted by Seymour93
Most Pats fans don't feel that running on the Phins will be easy. This game will be a battle royale, featuring two tough defenses going at it. The difference, unfortunately, will be Ricky. The Pats just don't have the bodies to stop him right now. The December game will be a whole 'nother story though. At any rate, don't expect a high scoring game this week.

another thing that pats fans seem to miss on is that seau is a differnce maker in the run D. he was out last week so people didnt see him.

jr seau is overrated if he was any good the Bolts would have kept
him.....BTW is jr going to play this week or does his tummy still hurt?

Mike Cloud,Kevin Faulk and Dan "the man "Klecko will run for
200 yards.

do you smell that?..Its fin fan fear

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by donshula
jr seau is overrated if he was any good the Bolts would have kept
him.....BTW is jr going to play this week or does his tummy still hurt?

Mike Cloud,Kevin Faulk and Dan "the man "Klecko will run for
200 yards.

do you smell that?..Its fin fan fear

What do they put in the water where you live? :rolleyes:

Have you bothered to look at our run D?

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX

What do they put in the water where you live? :rolleyes:

Have you bothered to look at our run D?

the Pats have nothing to lose with all the starters we
have out...the hitting will be outstanding come Sunday
The fins better button there chin straps....it could be a
long day if the fin run D comes out flat.

I put Gin in my water with some ice and a lime

Lmao. The guy crawling all over Rodney Harrison(Who was released, not traded) is saying that the same team would have kept Seau if he was any good. Idiot.

The Patriots probabaly wont get 100 yards combined. Good running backs rarely get 100 yards on us. A bunch of 3rd string and practice squad Patriots Rb's shouldnt do shiat.

A good troll should never bite at such easy bait....you did...I am a
better troll .....Like your team,you are overrated...Mike Cloud is
comming to town

In the "patsie quote" thread I expressed my concern with Miami's offensive line problem. However, I do believe our line is good enough to create room for Ricky and give Fiedler time to pass versus NE. To say we won't be able to contain NE run is totally ridiculous, Miami's pass defense will also get the job done.

By the way, Dolfan4good....i LOVE your sig pic. Daisy is the hottest woman on the face of the earth LOL.

What are you talking about?? those quotes from the Pats fans are reasonable and thought out. They are right ... if they turn one dimensional they will get lit up by the pass rush. They must try and run inbetween the tackles or they will be playing into the strength of the Phins run D ... speed DEs and LBs that play very well east to west.

I swear some of you guys are so jaded ... you only see the negative in people's comments. Being a good fan is nice ... but completely abandoning reason?

You are the Chocalate Milk to my Jagermeister, little man.

Mike Cloud? Wasnt he just working at McDonalds 6 monthes ago?

Back
Top Bottom