Patriots at Chargers Official thread | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patriots at Chargers Official thread

Am I alone? :evil::evil::evil:

Go Patriots!!!

No your not alone I'm picking the patriots to win also. This should be a close hard fought smack you in the mouth battle. Remember where you are posting this and you shouldn't be surprised by the other picks posted. Envy is one of the seven deadly sins.

One thing is for sure the Dolhpins aren't going to win and according to all the EXPERTS this was supposed to be their game today so Now you can understand the envy and hatred of the miami fans.

:D

No your not alone I'm picking the patriots to win also. This should be a close hard fought smack you in the mouth battle. Remember where you are posting this and you shouldn't be surprised by the other picks posted. Envy is one of the seven deadly sins.

One thing is for sure the Dolhpins aren't going to win and according to all the EXPERTS this was supposed to be their game today so Now you can understand the envy and hatred of the miami fans.

:D

You better be around during the days when the Pats won't be making the playoffs every year. You are the stereotypical arrogant Pats fan.

Can't wait to see Tom Brady's 2nd playoff loss today.

Even though Rivers is young, I wouldn't be surprised if the Chargers take advantage of the attention that the PAts will give no.21. All teams target L., but the Pats really strive and try to take out the other team's best attack or player, and L.T is obviously the best player on the chargers. But, I'm pretty sure the chargers might take advantage and use LT as a decoy on some plays with fake handoffs to LT or other plays where the Pats defense will turn it's attention or have them out of position. All it takes for a defense to be out of positon a little bit for a big gain to happen. I know the Pats are disciplined, but it's one thing to play against a good rb, it;s another when dealing with the best in the league and arguably the best player in the league in LT. If a team doesn't have or loses just a little focus on Lt then he will burn them when he gets the ball, so it could be a damned it you do, damned it you don't situation. Well that's what I obviosly hope happens.

clear.gif

You better be around during the days when the Pats won't be making the playoffs every year. You are the stereotypical arrogant Pats fan.

Can't wait to see Tom Brady's 2nd playoff loss today.

Or be around when his team loses or gets stomped by our team. I love it how some fans hide when their team gets beat, but then just so happens to show up at a convenient time when the team is in the playoffs and when things are good. It's quite cowardly to not be served crow like a man. I don't hide when Miami loses.

Go chargers, although I don't see them winning.
The play of the pats o-line will determine the outcome of the game. Obviously, if the pats win, only the guy they protect will get the credit, but that's another story...

Omg! he dropped it, aww that sucks. The Pats got very lucky there.

Parker better pick up the slack pretty soon, because he has cost SD some first downs.

I'm hoping there's SOME offense in this one. Just not on New England's side.

someone has to remind me why Eric Parker is a starter in the league. Every time I see San Diego plays he either drops a pass, or gets tackled right away

Back
Top Bottom