Patriots Dolphins Opener Monday Night Football | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patriots Dolphins Opener Monday Night Football

FinAtic8480

Active Roster
Reaction score
Patriots-Dolphins Open Season on Monday Night Football

@RapSheet: Here we go: I'm told the #Patriots will open the season on Sept. 12 at the Dolphins on Monday Night. That's all I got...

www.twitter.com/RapSheet

Last edited by a moderator:
The haters said there was no way the NFL gives the Dolphins a Prime Time game. lol. Love to see that backfire on them as not only do they get a Prime Time game, they get a home prime time game on the first Monday of the season. Suck on that!

That sucks!!!! I wish every one of our games was a Sunday 1pm game. Hate it even more for the season opener.

The haters said there was no way the NFL gives the Dolphins a Prime Time game. lol. Love to see that backfire on them as not only do they get a Prime Time game, they get a home prime time game on the first Monday of the season. Suck on that!

Glad they gave us a prime time game, but against who and when is no gift. This game will be no walk in the park.

If there's any time I want to play the Patriots, its week 1 at home and on MNF.

I also work every Sunday so this definetely helps me out.

The NFL is looking to win some fans back. The best place to start is in Miami.

Be very careful "what you ask for"

Lets hope we get some redemption from last season against the Pats. Can't handle another Monday Night meltdown, Sunday Night choke, and a Thursday Night shutout again.

Of course they gave us that....is there a better way to showcase the Pats and their 4000 first-three-round draft picks than to put them against us the opening night of MNF?

Back
Top Bottom