Patriots Dolphins Opener Monday Night Football | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patriots Dolphins Opener Monday Night Football

Don't forget ... the first couple months of games may never be played ... if the strike isn't settled, which is a decent chance!!

A week one, national tv home whooping, at the hands of a division rival. After the game, Sparano will be given another extension.

That sucks!!!! I wish every one of our games was a Sunday 1pm game. Hate it even more for the season opener.

That was the first thing I thought of. I hate night games in September vs AFC EAST rivals, playing at night is to the advantage of the rivals. Think they'll put a domb over Gillette for us come Christmas Eve? I doubt it.

Texans week 2 is more of an automatic loss then the Pats in week 1. At least we have beaten the Pats before.

That's on my birthday, what a nice way to start off the season with a birthday win on MNF!

Texans week 2 is more of an automatic loss then the Pats in week 1. At least we have beaten the Pats before.

So you think that would be a bad game to fly from Jersey to see? I'm tryin to decide which game to go to. Texans, redskins, or Oakland.

I'm excited for it.. it'll be a good game win or lose. Shouldn't be a snore fest like week 1 last year..

Back
Top Bottom