Patriots don't get Julio Jones | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patriots don't get Julio Jones

I just can’t see a team turning down a 1st from a non division rival to take less…..?

That’s because they didn’t have an offer for a 1st. If they did, they’d have taken it. Especially if it was from NE, who finished under .500 last season and had the 15th pick in the draft.

A 1st for Julio at his current age is laughable.

All the rumored trade packages for Aaron Rodgers are just as laughable too. Doesn’t matter how good he is today, you don’t trade that much of a franchises future for a soon to be 38 yo player.

Same applies to the 32 yo Jones, who plays a position where age shows up a whole lot more.

I just can’t see a team turning down a 1st from a non division rival to take less…..?
Look dude, you act as if Im dying on the cross here. I could give a crap in the end. Im simply conveying what was being reported. Dont take issue with me. Im just conveying what the media was saying. And, in all honestly they were spot on when it came to what the Titans offer was.

I have no horse in this race.

That’s because they didn’t have an offer for a 1st. If they did, they’d have taken it. Especially if it was from NE, who finished under .500 last season and had the 15th pick in the draft.

A 1st for Julio at his current age is laughable.

All the rumored trade packages for Aaron Rodgers are just as laughable too. Doesn’t matter how good he is today, you don’t trade that much of a franchises future for a soon to be 38 yo player.

Same applies to the 32 yo Jones, who plays a position where age shows up a whole lot more.
So news media reporting that the Titans are offering a 2nd and 4th also report the Pats are offering a 1st isnt real? You really think the Falcons dont despise Bill Belichick?

He didn't go anywhere important. Useless move. It's no different than being in AtL.

Look dude, you act as if Im dying on the cross here. I could give a crap in the end. Im simply conveying what was being reported. Dont take issue with me. Im just conveying what the media was saying. And, in all honestly they were spot on when it came to what the Titans offer was.

I have no horse in this race.
Why so sensative? I’m just making a point, isnt that part of what a forum is for?

Logically that position doesn’t make sense to me? To suggest that an NFL organization is going to take less from one team than another in trade without valid reasoning would idiocracy!

Back
Top Bottom