Patriots luckiest team evet | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patriots luckiest team evet

naw... gotta watch, i love my sports... watching the kid Malcolm Butler after that moment for him and the team... thats what sports is about. I HATE the Pats, but thats great moment in NFL History... good for Malcolm Butler

Agreed. Props to C Matthews & Butler just like Malcolm Smith last yr.

Imagine all the high rollers in Vegas who bet $10, 000 or $100, 000 on Seattle. You just need Marshawn Lynch to run it in but NOOOOOOOO they throw a pick. Those people feel worse than Dolphin fans who hate the Cheatriots. Once Brady retires the Pats will stink again.

Even Mike Sherman and Dan Henning were smart enough to run the ball there.........and they had no clue what they were doing.

Lol a team that wins 6 superbowls is not "lucky". Next thread

all i was thinking after that play was if that was my dolphins id have to be baker acted....what a horrible play call.

New England did not win that game. Seattle lost that game.

Why fricking pass it.

I mean really the Pats would have been the unlucky ones if Sea makes the right play call and wins. Everyone forgets that the Seahawks had deep ball on a miracle catch that bounced off the pats defender helmet after he batted it away and went right to the sea wr as they were both on the ground, that DB made a great play he was in perfect position. Take that away and sea isn't in that phenomenal position to win and wouldn't of won.

s**t Seattle shouldn't of even been in the Super Bowl after that fluke against GB.

I'm not a Pats-lover, but I respect when a good team has won a game. They scored back to back TDs, had Seattle go 3-and-out defending the pass very well, and even despite a seemingly undefendable freak catch by Kearse, they kept Lynch out once, and Butler made a ridiculous play on the ball from what looked like a pretty good open slant seeing it on replay. Obviously everyone wanted them to run, but, teams have to live and die with their decisions. Look at Miami against GB and Detroit this year -- we shouldve won those too, but we blew it. Every play counts.

So New England didnt come back and take the lead late into the game, putting Seatte in the position of NEEDING to score?

So New England didnt defensively shut down the Seahawks offense all 4th quarter, like the basically do to every offense they play in the 4th?

So New England didnt take advantage of match-ups, didnt have percision drives down the field and into the end zone, and Brady didnt break records as a QB (37/50, 328, 4 TD (yes 2 int))?

So New England didnt make an amazing read on the goal line, jump a route and make a great INT (possibly from well preperation) to win the Super Bowl? especially after making a nice play deflecting a deep pass, that somehow fell into the legs then bounced into the hands luckily by Kearse. And right after that Patriots defense also stopped Lynch from almost scoring after a 4 yard run to the goal line.

they probably wanted their overrated midget QB to look like the reason they won in order to justify the terrible contract weeman is going to get this off season

you make your own luck.. doing enough things correctly provides opportunities; which when presented "occasionem carpas".. or don't

So New England didnt come back and take the lead late into the game, putting Seatte in the position of NEEDING to score?

So New England didnt defensively shut down the Seahawks offense all 4th quarter, like the basically do to every offense they play in the 4th?

So New England didnt take advantage of match-ups, didnt have percision drives down the field and into the end zone, and Brady didnt break records as a QB (37/50, 328, 4 TD (yes 2 int))?

So New England didnt make an amazing read on the goal line, jump a route and make a great INT (possibly from well preperation) to win the Super Bowl? especially after making a nice play deflecting a deep pass, that somehow fell into the legs then bounced into the hands luckily by Kearse. And right after that Patriots defense also stopped Lynch from almost scoring after a 4 yard run to the goal line.

I stand by my statement. Seattle was one, maybe two Lynch handoffs away from winning. Seattle called a terrible play resulting in a INT. Seattle lost that game.

Back
Top Bottom